He's Cheeky, But I Love It

Chapter Twenty One

*Next Day*

"Maiiii!" Someone shouted.

Huh.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them.

"Mai!" It was clearly my mum calling me.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Come down...now!" Mum shouted.

Ugh, I can't be bothered to come down, why is she even waking me up now?

I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

I walked into my living to find my mother talking to Ashton.

What is Ashton doing here?

"Good morning sweetie." Mum said whilst getting up and walking out of the room.

I awkwardly brushed my fingers through my hair to try and brush it, as my hair was like a birds nest.

I sat down on the sofa and laid there.

"Morning Maisie." Ashton said whilst getting off of the sofa and sat next to me.

He leaned closer to me and quickly gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I can get used to this.

I leaned on his shoulders and looked up to him, "Morning Ashton, not sounding rude or anything, but why are you here?" I said whilst laughing and playing with his hair.

"Can't I come over and see my beautiful girlfriend." Ashton said as he looked at me.

"Really, you call this (pointing at my bed hair, bare face, probably have dry drool on the corner of my mouth, I could go on) beautiful?" I debated.

He nodded and kissed me unexpectedly.

Just as Ashton's lips left mine, my mum came in.

God knows how she would act if she knew we went out? That's the thing that I don't get. She gets along with Ashton, and she said that he's a nice guy, but when we're alone, she acts differently.

I brushed off my thoughts and continued with the conversation.

"So what you up to today, Mai?" Mum asked.

"Hanging out with Ashton." I said whilst standing up.

"Come one Ashton." I said.

"Where?" Mum said loudly.

"Here." I said whilst laughing.

"Oh, okay." Mum said whilst sitting down in the living room and reading through her magazine.

Ashton followed me up to my room. I let him go in first, and I shut the door behind me.

We both laid down on my bed.

"So, what did you want to tell me? The thing that happened yesterday?" Ashton asked.

What is he going on about? Oh, I know now. Ugh, great, now that jerk is in my head.

"Oh, yeah, well, you know that I said that we're having guests round for the Christmas Break?" I said anxiously.

"Yeah, you said that yesterday, silly." Ashton said as he kissed my cheek.

"Well, it's a family friend that's staying." I said whilst looking up at the ceiling.

"That's sounds fun, Maisie." Ashton said as he sat up and leaned on my bed board.