What's Going On?

Chapter Fourteen

*Maisie's POV*

"Wow!" I said as they finished playing.

"You guys are really good!" I said whilst sitting up on Ashton's bed.

"Why thank you, Mai!" Calum said whilst putting his guitar down and sitting down next to me.

"I'm hungry!" Michael moaned.

"Let's get pizza!" Luke said as he sat on the chair.

"Good idea, I'll drive." Ashton said.

"You coming Calum, Maisie?" Ashton asked.

"I'll stay here." Calum said, "Same." I said.

I don't know why I wanted to stay, I couldn't be bothered to go out.

"Okay, I'll text you when we've got the pizza." Ashton said whilst placing his car keys into his pocket.

Well this is going to be awkward, I don't even know Calum that well.

Hopefully Ashton will be quick.

"So." Calum said casually.

"So." I copied him. He laughed slightly and sat up against Ashton's bed.

"So how come you moved here?" Calum asked.

"To be honest, I have know idea." I said briefly.

"So you came half way around the world, and you don't even know why!" Calum bursted out laughing.

"Hey!" I said loudly whilst lightly whacking Calum's arm.

"Ow!" Calum said playfully.

"So how did you and Ashton meet?" I asked whilst fiddling with the blanket.

"We met at band practise, when we first started the band." Calum said whilst sorting his beanie out. "I like your beanie Cal." I said. He looked at me weird. "What?" I said loudly.

"You called me Cal?" Calum said whilst taking his beanie off. "Yeah, so, isn't that what Ashton calls you?" I said casually.

"Yeah..but..." Calum said, but before he could finish I took his beanie and placed it on.

"Hey, that's mine!" Calum protested. "I know, I just want to try it on." I said whilst laughing. "Well it suits you Mai." Calum said. "Why thank you Calum." I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Don't touch my hair!" Calum said whilst laughing.

"Why? Your hair is so soft!" I said whilst continuing playing with his hair.

"Mai!" Calum said.

Just before I replied back, he quickly grabbed my wrist and stopped me from touching his hair.

"If you don't stop I'll..." Calum said.

"You'll what?" I teased.

"This!" Calum said.

I was confused at what he meant by that, but then he started tickling me.

"Calum...Stop....I...Hate...Being...Tickled!" I said through each breath as I laughed.

"I'll stop, if you stop?" Calum said whilst pausing.

"Deal!" I shouted.

"Uhm, can I have my beanie back?" Calum asked nervously.

"Of course, it is yours." I said whilst handing his beanie back.

Me and Calum was talking for a while, but as Calum was distracted and talking about something, I quickly took off his beanie and started touching his hair, "Deals off Calum!" I said whilst laughing.