No Way!

Chapter Twenty

I nodded to my parents.

Why did they have to stay here for Christmas Break? Knowing my mum, she's obviously going to ask them to stay for longer.

I walked up to my room and went straight onto my laptop. I quickly logged on and went straight onto Skype.

Yes. Skye is online. I clicked onto her name and pressed video call. Please pick up!

"Yo yo yo, what's up gurl?" Skye said all hipster like.

"Hi Skye, you'll never guess who's coming to stay at mine for the Christmas Break?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Damn, someone's annoyed, and who poo?" Skye said trying to make me feel better.

"The Bakers." I said.

"That's not bad, it's only Mr and Mrs Baker right?" Skye asked.

I shook my head.

"Noooooo wayyyy." Skye screamed.

"Yup." Putting emphasis on the 'p'.

"Why is Logan coming?" Skye asked.

"To be honest with you, I have know idea. It's only 2 weeks that they're here, so I'll just hang out with Ashton." I said, then I realised I haven't told Skye about us yet.

"Aww, Ashton will love that..mainly you, because you so like him Mai." Skye said in a high voice.

"Shut up, and I need to tell you something." I quietly spoke.

"What is it Mai?" Skye replied back.

"Okay...uhm, soo basically, Ashton asked me ou-" I said but Skye interrupted me.

"HE ASKED YOU OUT!! Omg Mai, give me the details..aww you to are going to be so cute together, Mai!" Skye spoke up.

"Yeah, h-he asked me out, and I'll let you know how and when, but I really don't want Logan to stay here for 2 whole weeks!" I shouted.

"Aww, now I can call you Mrs Irwin." Skye said whilst laughing.

Great. She's going to call me that now.

"W-what should I do?" I asked.

"Just ignore him sister, he's a dick." Skye mentioned.

"Skye...language!" I jokingly gasped.

"Sorry Mai, but he is a dick." Skye said again.

"Hah, he is isn't he." I said whilst laughing.

"Hah, he is, all I'm going to say Mai is good luck with Logan hah." Skye said whilst laughing.

"Hah, anyway how are you?" I asked whilst quickly plugging my phone in to charge.

"I'm good, just bored at school, because somebody wanted to move away!" Skye said whilst poking her tongue out.

"Aww, don't worry Skye, you only have a year left of 6th form." I said.

"That's ages Mai!" Skye whined.

"So when do I get to see your lover, Mai?" Skye winked.

"We just started going out Skye. And I dunno, next time he's round we can skype if you want?" I asked.

"Yesh! I have to give my approval!" Skye said sounding all motherly.

"You're so weird Skye. I should ask Luke to come as well..cause you likeeeee him." I teased.

"That would be amazing Mai!" Skye said so fast that I couldn't believe my ears.

"Haha okay, okay, I'll see if Luke wants to come round. Maybe all of them haah." I joked, but I think Skye thought I was being serious.

"Anyway I gotta go now Skye it's getting late, byeeeeee!" I sang.

"Okie dokie pooo, cya soon, byee!" Skye sang back.

God we are normal.

I should text Ashton to see if he wants to come round tomorrow, so he can see Skye, she is such a motherly friend haha, but I'd be lost without her.

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Heyy Ashton, do you want to come round mine tomorrow? :) xx

I placed my phone down and quickly had shower and changed into my pyjamas.

I sat back at my desk and quickly braided my hair.

You know, a girl has to get those natural curls.

I quickly tied it up and then checked my phone.

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Heyy Mai, yeah sure, what time? :-) x

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Around 1? :) x

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Okay Maisiee, so what are you up to? xx

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
I just finished skyping my best friend, and now getting ready to sleep :P ... What about you, poo? ;) xx

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
:-( ... And just sad x

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Aww Ash, what's wrong?? :( xx

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
My girlfriend just called me poo ;) x

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Aww, does little Ashy washey hate being called pooey wooey..I have know idea what I just typed.. -_- xx

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Aww, don't worry babe, I think it's cute :-) so why are you going to bed so early? x

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
My parents kinda stressed me out..well not stressed, but made me annoyed :( xx

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Aww, what happened? x

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
They told me that we're having guests round for Christmas Break :/ x

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
That doesn't seem that bad Mai :) xx

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
It's a long story, but I'll tell you tomorrow, good night Ash, cya tomorrow :) xxx

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Okay beautiful, I'll cya tomorrow..good nightttt Maiiii! xx :-)