The Talk

Chapter Sixty Six

*Maisie's POV*

"Can you believe it?" I snapped.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down. So what happened?" Skye calmed me down.

"So you know he broke the fence?" I said.

"Yeah, you told me that." She laughed.

"It's not funny Skye, if my dad found out, he would be so past the point of being angry that there would be a world war 3." I laughed.

"So what happened then?" She held her laugh in.

"So Ashton got jealous because I hung out with Calum." I stated.

"How was that?" Skye asked, referring to me and Calum hanging out.

"It was good, until Calum kissed my cheek and placed his hand on my waist." I explained and Skye's eyes went wide.

"Don't worry. He only did that to see if Ashton would get jealous, and he did." I stated.

"So what happened?" Skye asked.

"So Calum left because I went to see Ashton and bought the supplies. And we got into a mini argument again." I rolled my eyes.

"Again?" She was shocked.

"Yeah. Then he told me why he gets jealous and me being stupid I went back to him, and we almost, you know." I widened my eyes to inform her what almost happened.

"Maisie Brooke Jones! You didn't did you?" She had a massive grin on her face.

"No! You know I'm not like that." I stated.

"Because of your beliefs?" She asked.

I nodded.

"That's sweet. So how did he react?" Skye questioned.

"Not well." I sighed.

"That boy. I swear to god, if I was there, I would slap some sense into that boy." Skye slapped her hands in the air.

"Shut up! If you were here, you would drool over Luke." I smirked.

Skye went quiet.

"Okay, okay, so what happened?" Skye asked.

"I explained everything. And he said what's stopping us. And I said that the moment was over. And he said what moment. And the argument just continued from there." I sighed.

"Well clearly there was a moment if it lead him towards that." Skye stated.

"Exactly!" I raised my hands.

"So what else happened?" Skye asked.

"Well I left him in his room and went back down to finish the fence. Ashton came back down and I let him finish it himself, as I had to do it on my own. And I told him I was going to go. He caught up to me at the front door, and was about to say sorry, but I said to him forget about it and just left." I said in one mouthful.

"You didn't accept his apology?" Skye looked confused.

"No Skye, I didn't. What ever our relationship was, we've always had our ups and downs, it's like a bloody roller coaster Skye. Ashton always says he's sorry, but either way, either me or Ashton will cause something." I sighed.

"That's a good metaphor." Skye went all technical.

"I know. That's what I said to Ashton. I'm just so confused. Like every time I get close with him, there's always something to ruin it. It's as if it's signs to stop us from being together." I moaned.