Why Does This Keep Happening?

Chapter Sixty Five

*Ashton's POV*

"Ashton, I'm not out of your limit. I'm just an ordinary girl from England." Maisie giggled. "Yes you are Maisie. Every time I try to get you back, I find a way to ruin it. You're clearly out of my limit." I stated.

"If I'm out of your limit, then why do I always come back?" Maisie raised her eyebrow. I was confused now. Maisie came closer towards me and looked up at me. Damn she's beautiful. Her perfectly plumped lips curved into a smile. Her cute button nose, her deep chocolatey eyes staring into mine. Her soft hair forming the shape of her face.

I got my hand and tucked a piece behind her ear. I placed my other hand on her side and the other behind her hair and did what came naturally. I kissed her. And what can I say, that kiss was amazing.

"You were really sweet to Harry." I hugged her. "You heard?" She replied. "Uh huh." I replied. "You don't owe anything Maisie, I was just a dick earlier. I was just so mad to see you and Calum together." I said honestly.

"But Ashton, I was never together with Calum, we were just hanging out." Maisie replied. "I know, but what can I say? I get jealous very easily." I said shyly. "But why?" Maisie asked. "Really? You want to know why I get jealous so easily?" I asked. Maisie nodded.

"I'm going to come out with it. You're hot Maisie. Every guy has their eyes on you. Even Calum, Michael, and Luke find you attractive. And me being me, I genuinely thought you would choose someone else instead of me, and that's why I got jealous when you hung out with other guys." I blushed.

I saw Maisie's cheeks turn bright red. "And I love when you get embarrassed easily and your cheeks go bright red, it's so cute." I placed my hand on her cheek. "I hate it." She giggled and causing her cheeks to blush more.

"Do you know what our experiences has felt like?" Maisie asked. "What?" I smiled into her gaze. "A roller coaster." She said simply. "How?" I asked. "We both had our ups and downs. We both had the excitement together, and worst parts together. Yet we can never get enough of it, as we end up going back on the same ride and go through the same experience again." Maisie stated. I paused. What she just described, basically sums up our whole relationship, and what it has been like.

"But with a roller coaster, there's always an end." I pointed out. "An end which we haven't got to yet." Maisie kissed my lips. "So what are you trying to say?" I asked. "For a famous drummer, you're not that smart." Maisie laughed. "Hey." I poked her nose. "Will this help?" Maisie leaned forward and kissed me. She came closer as we filled the gap between us. The kiss became more passionate. Each kiss got deeper and deeper. We had to catch our breathes back.

We both made our way to the bed. Maisie gracefully laid on the bed and I carefully straddled on top of her. I came down and continued to kiss her again. I pulled my shirt over my head and flung it on top of my drums. Maisie drew patterns on my bare skin and helped herself up. She came slowly and sat on my lap and began to slowly take her top off. She's so frustrating when she teases me. "You're such a tease Maisie." I huffed. Maisie smirked and connected our lips again.

I placed my hands at the back of Maisie's bra clasp but she moved away. "What's wrong?" I looked at her. "Your doors not locked." She giggled. "No ones in." I connected back to her lips. "Yourbwover." Maisie spoke in the kiss. "Huh?" I laughed. "Your brother." She raised her eyebrow. "Oh crap." I realised my brother was in. I got up and locked the door to prevent anyone from coming in. I turned around and I saw Maisie's eyes go big. "What?" I said awkwardly. She pointed down, I looked down and I saw why Maisie's eyes went big. "It's not like you haven't seen that happen before." I smirked. Maisie rolled her eyes and chucked a pillow at me.

"Now, where were we?" I smirked. "We were fixing the fence." She smirked back and placed her top back on. "You Maisie, are one teaser." I winked. "I know. It's my charm." She tried to hold her laugh in, but failed. "Hurry and finish yourself off and let's finish the fence." She stated. "What are you on about?" I asked. She came up to me and looked down. "You can't come down with your friend poking out Ashton." She kissed my lips again. "Well it would help if you would help me out." I smirked. "Boys." She rolled her eyes. "Don't complain, it's basically your fault for teasing." I explained. "Actually it's your fault, if you weren't turned on by me, then this wouldn't have happened." Maisie walked over back on the bed.

"Again, your fault. If you weren't so damn, frustratingly hot, then I wouldn't be in this situation." I joked. "Don't blame me." She raised her hands in defeat. "Can you help me please." I asked. "What do you want me to do?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "You know." I motioned around the area. "Really Ash?" She asked. The way she says Ash isn't helping with the situation. "That's not helping Maisie." I breathed out. Maisie smirked. "Why? Do you like that...Ash?" She winked.

Damn. She's never winked at me before. I gently pushed Maisie down and connected our lips again. I helped take Maisie's top off again and chucked it to where my shirt was. I was about to take my pants off but was stopped. "Ashton, I can't do this." Maisie sighed. "W-what?" I stuttered. "This." She used her hands to point out what we were going to do. "Why?" I asked stupidly. "I. You know. I've never really." She paused for me to catch on. My eyes went wide.

"How?" I was in shock. "What do you mean how?" She snapped. Shit. I came across like a dick. "No! I didn't mean it like that. I meant how as in how because you're so beautiful." I kissed her cheek. "It's the way that I was raised, Ash." She replied. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You were brought up to not have sex?" I raised my eyebrow. "No you idiot. I'm allowed to have sex, but not with just random people." Maisie stated. "I'm not a random person though." I frowned. "I know that baby." She smiled. I smiled as she called me baby. Damn this girl.

"So what's stopping us then?" I asked. "Nothing's stopping us. I just, I don't know." Maisie sighed. "Come on Maisie." I smiled. "The moment is gone Ashton." Maisie sighed. "Was there even a moment?" I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me?" Maisie gave me a dirty look. "Well if you said its because the way you were raised and you can't do things, could there actually have been a moment?" I explained myself. "Sorry for actually waiting for the right guy for that to happen instead of being with random dudes and having sex." Maisie snapped. "I'm not the right guy?" I paused. She got up and placed her shirt back on. "If you were Ashton, you would understand. But by your outburst, I'm guessing you don't understand. Now if you excuse me, I have a damn fence to finish as some idiot broke it." She gave a sarcastic smile and left.

Maisie's a completely different girl from any other girl I have been with. I'm so blind, I've always acted to stupid around her. I've always been an idiot, when all this time she's the most sweetest girl ever. I walked over to my drum kit and picked up my shirt. I placed over my shoulders and walked out of my room. I quickly made a stop in the bathroom to help myself, and walked back down to the back yard. I stopped and saw Maisie talking to Harry.

"Where's the nails?" Maisie smirked. "Um, I don't know." Harry lies so badly. "You have it don't you?" Maisie asked. "Noo." Harry extended the o's. "Come here." She laughed. "You have to catch me Mai." Harry laughed and started running around the yard. "I'm coming to get you." Maisie yelled. Maisie was right behind Harry until Harry tripped and caused Maisie to trip as well. I couldn't help but laugh. "Got you!" Maisie laughed her head off. "Only because I tripped." Harry laughed as well. "Why can't Ashton be as nice as you?" Maisie got up and helped Harry. I frowned. "He is nice Mai. He's just an idiot." Harry smirked. "True." Maisie giggled.

I stepped out and walked up towards the fence. I grabbed the hammer and connected the wood to the pillar. "You can't do anything without the nails Ashton." Harry ran up to me. Maisie on the other hand remained where she was. "Thanks Harry." I smiled. He handed me the nails and ran off inside.

I started hammering in the last remaining pieces. I didn't get any help. Maisie was just standing near me. She won't even talk to me. She's just standing there. "Done." I said whilst dropping the hammer down. "Good job Ashton." Maisie spoke. "Thanks." I said bluntly. "I'm going to go." Maisie stated and walked through my house. I ran up behind her. "Maisie wait!" I pleaded. "What Ashton?" She snapped. "I'm sor-"

"Save it Ashton." Maisie interrupted me and walked home. This is one messed up roller coaster.