Yeah Sure

Chapter Ten

*Maisie's POV*

Till now, I'm thinking why Ashton was holding my hand. All I wanted was to see the photo again, as it was pretty hilarious. Calum thought there was something going on, but there wasn't. When I went outside with Calum, I thought Ashton would come and join us, but he didn't follow us. I think he stayed in his room. Was the barbecue that boring?

Occasionally I would catch him looking out of his window, but when he saw me he would quickly look away. Did I do something wrong? Did I annoy him or pester him with the photo? I hope he's not annoyed with me, I wasn't intending on annoying him. I was just messing around. Maybe he didn't understand my humour. It was getting late, and the barbecue came to an end. I wanted to thank Ashton for lending me his clothes but he wouldn't come down. I was hoping he would come down so I could say goodbye, but I think he was still in his room. My parents and I said out thank you's and goodbyes to the Irwin's and headed back home. 

"You'll catch a cold, Maisie." Mum sighed. I turned around and raised my brow. "How?" I asked as I put my clothes in the washing machine. "It's cold out, and you're still wet." She pointed to my hair. It will dry. I just sighed. "Who's clothes are those?" She raised her brow. "Ashton's." I said quietly. "You're borrowing our neighbours clothes?" She said loudly. "Julie, it's just a shirt, calm down." Dad laughed. I was surprised that my dad was in my side. I thought it would be the other way round. "George. How are you okay with our daughter wearing some guys shirt?" She came over and tugged on the shirt. I swatted her hand away, as I don't see what the big deal was. "It's not some guy. He's our neighbour." Dad rolled his eyes. "Give it back to him." She raised her voice. "I will, Jesus." I groaned. "Don't use the lords name in vain, Maisie Brooke Jones." She snapped. I couldn't put up with my other any more so I Went upstairs and went into my room.

I closed my bedroom door and quickly snuggled into bed as I was pretty tired. I decided to check my phone if anything interesting on social media, but I decided to text Ashton and to thank him for the shirt as I didn't get to say it earlier.

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Hey Ashton :) thanks for lending me your clothes :)

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Hey Maisie, no problem, sorry for not saying goodbye :(

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
It's okay...how come you didn't come down after Calum came up? :)

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
I was tired. :/

To: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Oh, okay, I'll let you rest, good night Ashton :)

From: The Drummer...(It's Me Ash):
Good night Maisie :-)

I placed my phone on my side table and walked into my bathroom to wipe the remaining makeup that I had on, and I brushed my teeth. I think I was knackered because next thing I knew I was in bed.

-

"Mai...Mai...MAI!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Mai, honey, someone wants to see you." Mum said whilst shouting from downstairs.

"Hmm, they can come up to my room?" I said half asleep, who wants to see me at this time of the day, it's too early. That I thought. I slowly reached out for my phone and saw that it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I missed breakfast and lunch? Where have I been? But somehow I still didn't want to get up. I e never slept in for this long.