the blonde sobs as his fingers have troubles gathering the strength to pull the zipper down and he just wants to touch jeongguk so bad right now it hurts him. jeongguk takes pity on the poor boy and puts his hand over taehyung's, squeezing it and giving the blonde's tear stained face a soft kiss. "you are so precious, baby."

taehyung pouts as he watches his jeongguk take the incentive up ridding himself of his jeans and boxers, leaving his rock-hard cock out in the open and right in front of taehyung to see. the blonde swallows at the sight. he lays his head down on jeongguk's thigh and reaches a nervous hand out to touch the raven's member; it looks so innocent to the eye with taehyung's eyes wide in curiosity. it is so fucking adorable.

taehyung grips jeongguk's cock and leads it to his mouth, giving it a soft kiss before looking up at the raven with a pleased smile on his face. "can i suck you off now?"

and damn, such crude words leaving that precious of a mouth should be considered illegal because it is doing wonders to his dick right now.

"holy shit," jeongguk breathes. "y- yeah. you don't have to ask, fuck."

taehyung giggles, fucking giggles on jeongguk's dick before wrapping those sinful lips around it. jeongguk throws his head back and relishes in the feeling. god, he couldn't even describe this in the full extent of what it's worth even if he had half the mind to try, but all he can say is that he feels like he has died and gone to heaven. the warmth of taehyung's mouth around him feels so good he could cry.

but he won't cry. nah.

"shit, tae," jeongguk watches as taehyung changes his position so that he is on his knees in front of the raven. his mouth never leaving his dick until he pops off for air and to look right into the boys eyes to ask him, "can you fuck my face, daddy? i'll be really good."

at this point, he is sure that taehyung's motive here is to end him. he can only give the boy an uncertain look, trying to find some hesitance in the blonde's stare but he only finds determination. jeongguk slowly nods, "stay still, and if it gets too much then tell me to stop. no matter what, okay?"

taehyung nods, smiling excitedly as he opens his mouth for jeongguk to slide home. the second the tip of the raven's cock hits the blonde's tongue, he mewls at the taste and wraps his lips around it, swirling his tongue around the head making the raven moan lowly.

jeongguk slowly fucks into the warmth of taehyung's mouth and back out, repeating the motion until the blonde has no other choice but to hold onto either side of the raven's thighs and enjoy the ride. he is very responsive throughout all of it, which is insanely hot to jeongguk considering he finds taehyung's moans and little whimpers to be the most satisfying and beautiful things this world has to offer.

"you feel so good," jeongguk grunts as he picks up speed. he can feel himself start to slip and the heat begin to pool at the bottom of his spine, ready to finish but wanting this part to last. "you're so good at this, baby boy. making me so proud."

taehyung whimpers at the praise and strains his throat to take more and more of jeongguk in, continuing to use his tongue to do wonders to the raven's growing pleasure.

jeongguk fists a hand through taehyung's curls and holds his face still, fucking his cock into his pretty lips slower until his eyes meet taehyung's. he groans at the sight of taehyung's lips wrapped around him and he can't help but voice out what he has been wanting since this whole thing has started, "let me fuck you."

taehyung's heart flutters at the words but he doesn't let it show; he just begins to bob his head on jeongguk's dick until the hand falls out of his hair and he feels the boy tense up against him. jeongguk groans the loudest he has so far and tries to push the boy away, "i'm going to come, tae. sto- st- oh fuck" and he shoots out in taehyung's heat. he runs his hands over his face as his whole body tenses and shakes—taehyung still milking him through it by swallowing and sucking his dick until jeongguk just can't take it anymore, and pushes the boy back on the bed. taehyung whimpers at the action and feels suddenly small (but in a good way) as jeongguk towers over him hungrily, "you should've listened to me, baby."