39

Jackson snapped at the direction of the sound and I did as well. Taehyung groaned and traced his wrists in pain. "You put those cuffs too tight" he said and glared up at Jackson while standing up. He slowly walked towards the devil like man and cracked his knuckles. "How did you get out? Those were power proof!" Jackson shouted and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm more then power" he said and punched Jackson in the face with a blue light around it. "What the hell was that!!!" Jackson screamed in both pain and defeat. "Already crying? I only hit once" he said then kicked him again. Before Taehyung went on, he paused and broke everyone's handcuffs at the same time, resulting in me covering my ears. "Get her out of here, I'll Catch up" he said and his eyes turned red as his claws came out. Jungkook ran up to me and pulled me away.

I shook my head and tried pushing away but I couldn't. "S-stop! I'm not leaving without him!" I said and Baekhyun came up and sighed. "Y/n, he will come back." He said and I took in a deep breath. "I wanna go home with him" I begged and pleaded but they didn't oblige. "Y/n, come on he can take care of himself" he said and I groaned. "I know! But I want him to come home with me!" I said and I started to become annoyed. Realizing that I yelled at them I looked up at their sad eyes and immediately apologized. "I-I'm so sorry"

They pursed their lips and nodded. Jungkook spoke up. "It's ok, we'll stand right here with you." he finally said and I smiled. "Thank you" I hugged the both of them and sniffled. "I just can't live without hi-" I was cut off when Chen yelled. "Baekhyun What is happening to Taehyung?!?" We all averted our gaze to him and he started to transform. His eyes became wider, his claws from his hands became sharper and he sat in a dog shape form. The light blinded my eyes and I opened them to see him now a wolf.

"Is this what he can't control?" I said with a hitched breath. I started to shake and I stepped back. Taehyung pounced on him and howled making it echo off the walls. His snout dug into the Now ripped apart Jackson and I widened my eyes. How could I find something so attractive at this moment of time, with this situation.

Another flash of blue light appears and Taehyung is back in his former glory with a gun that was previously in Jackson's belt. Jackson is pathetically crying as Taehyung evilly smirks and points the readied gun at him. "Don't fucking touch what's mine." He shoots and the members watch in shock as I step closer to him. Taehyung smirks and dominantly beckons me over. "You saw nothing. Right baby?" His deep voice echoes across the walls. I'm so lured by this man than I drape my hand over his shoulder as he spins the gun in his fingers. "What are you talking about?" He's killed someone yet I find no brutality in him, I feel only love for this man and every positive emotion. "Good girl." He chuckles and turns around to face me. It's almost as if it's only the two of us in this world, no one else is our matter, only each other. "Now come give daddy a kiss." He licks his vampire tooth and I hiccup. Without a second thought, I lean in, and the my blood from Jackson is now spread across the floor as his corpse limply lays on the tiled ground. Our lips envelope each other's and I lean against his chest, desperately wanting to feel every inch this man has to offer.

He's engulfed in the affection of the kiss that he even drops the gun and wraps both his muscular arms around me. "You're mine. Fuck I love you." He mutters against me. And I blindly cling onto him. "Taehyung-" I moan into him and we hear distant police sirens. Everyone in the room becomes alert. "Everyone quickly. He must've set an emergency alarm." Baekhyun warns as he and the other members finish up regenerating their wounds. Since me and Taehyung were too busy making out, we didn't get to heal our wounds thus we ran away limping.

Through the forests of trees, thankful to Taehyung's werewolf like senses, we made it back. I'm so relieved. So relieved of this freedom though I'm still sore in between my legs. My eyes tear up after I've recalled everything that's happened. It's all so fast that I can't even began to think how much my life has changed since I've been bought.

We all walk through the gates, as a new family. Or that's how I feel. Jungkook smiles at me as I adore the mansion I've grown to live in. The other bang tan members relish in the freedom and we all compile into a group hug. The cousins also pile in, and ultimately I'm collapsed between a huge crowd of related boys. We all laugh even though tears are running down my cheek. After everything I've been through, the biggest fear I had was losing these boys. These boys were my new light source, my new family. Once we all pull away, Taehyung comes up to me and kisses my hand before walking the both of us towards the hill.

And just like he promised, after it's all over, he sits with me and admires then sunset on the hill with my hand in his. I climb onto his lap and he sings us a lullaby. "Taehyung I love you." I sincerely say and lean up to peck his swollen pink lips. He's still hazy from the transforming and overwhelmed sensation of power, and I attempt to comfort him by showering him with light kisses. He smiles and holds onto me, pushing me into his chest. "I can't wait to put a ring on this finger." He cooes in my ear and I chuckle. I don't realize how long we stay in this position until I end up falling into a slumber.