34

The movie was still going but I couldn't help be bothered by the sudden experience. "I'll be right back" I told Baekhyun and Taehyung. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. While waiting for the cup to fill, arms wrapped around from behind me and the scent was familiar.

"Are you ok baby?" His deep voice whispered in my ear and I nodded. I turned around in his embrace with the cup in my hands and I leaned my head on his chest. "I was just thirsty" I trailed and left out the part of Jackson. I placed the cup to my lips and drank the clear water.

Taehyung moves my strands of hair out the way and when I was done with the cup, I placed it on the counter And leaned my head on Taehyung's chest. "I was just thinking" I said and Taehyung kissed my forehead. "About What kitten?" I looked up at him and He scratched the back of his head with one hand and the other was still around my waist. He nibbled his nose against mine and I giggled. "What were you thinking about?" He asks again when I stayed quiet.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What would happen to us when he finishes the ritual and becomes a ruler?" I asked and he pursed his lips. "I honestly don't know" he said and I looked down. He held my chin up and pecked my lips. "Don't be sad, I promise we'll keep you safe" I smiled and he smiled back wider.

He kissed me and I responded passionately. When I pulled back, I grabbed his hand. "Let's finish the movie" we came back and sat in our same seats. The movie was nearing to the end and I broke my thoughts about Jackson. He's not ruining my day today.

-

After the movie finished, I stretched out my arms and leaned on Taehyung. "Let's go out" he chuckled and looked at me. "Where?" I shrugged and he widened his eyes. "Actually I wanted to take you somewhere." He said and pulled me with him.

I smiled and he smiled back. "Change first" He said and got up from the couch. I copied his actions and went to my room. I opened the closet and yawned. My closet mostly consisted of black or white. Should've brought more colors.

I looked at myself through the full view mirror and smiled in delight

I looked at myself through the full view mirror and smiled in delight. The door swung open and I looked to see Taehyung with a fancy white silk shirt and pitch black jeans. His hair was nicely tamed and his eyes matched the color of his pants. He smirked while staring down at my figure.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. His hand took mine and he walked out. Instead of heading to the car we walked down a path in the forest that I've never realized. The trees were blended in yellow and orange since autumn was reaching. The ground was blanketed with leaves but the path was completely clean. My eyes sparkled and I had the urge to take a picture of this. He suddenly turned me to face him and caressed my cheek. His lips smashed against mine and his hands trailed down to my rear.

I responded almost immediately and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned into me and my back hit the trunk of a tree. He sucked on my lower lip and slipped his tongue inside. His hands squeezed the flesh of my bum and I moaned into the kiss. I felt his tongue as it licked my lips and his teeth biting on them. Gasping for breath, he pulled away and smiled at me.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist myself" he said making me blush. He stepped away and reached into his pocket. Pulling out a phone, he pulled me to his side and turned on the inner camera. He smiled and I copied him. He made sure to catch the background and he took the pic. He took another picture but this time with my lips on his. His eyes widened in surprise and he smiled into the kiss.

I pulled back and smiled widely. His arm wrapped around my waist and he put his phone away. "I guess I can't resist myself either" I giggle and he chuckled. "Let's go on" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows when he dragged me deeper into the forest. The trees started to close in and my mind played tricks on me. The sun was going down and Taehyung started to rush.

I kept his pace until we climbed up a hill Which seemed to be Mt. Everest. When we finally reached the top he sat me down on the edge and I had perfect view of the sun setting above the beautiful trees. I captured this in my head for memory and smiled. Taehyung sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's so pretty" I said, knowing the light is reflecting off my eyes. "Not as pretty as you" he winked and I blushed. He chuckled and it vibrated through me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and took in the fresh air. I wanted this to last forever. Taehyung's mood suddenly changed and I realized it.

"What happened?" I asked and he bit his lip. "I have to tell you what's gonna happen tomorrow" He said and I placed my hand in his. "Ok" I simply said and he kissed my forehead. "Baekhyun will take you to an abandoned shack deep in the mists of this forest. There I'm sure he won't find you. The seven of us will stay behind and trap them in their own plan. Baekhyun has called over his other siblings to help us and don't worry, all of our cousins are sweet." He reassured. I nodded and he continued. "His siblings will stay with him and help protect you in the shack." He said and he averted his gaze back to the sunset. "Then when it's all over, I'll meet you here, right at sunset." He said and I looked back.

The sun was now out of view and the moon was peaking out from clouds. "Y/n, just know that I love you" He said and I smiled. "I love you too Taehyung" I said and closed my eyes in exhaustion.

"I love you so much."