5

The door was closed and I was getting ready to shower before heading down to meet these 'brothers' of some sort. I cross my arms over my chest, ready to take my top off when someone else comes in. I jolt to rapidly cover myself by readjusting the shirt to hide any skin. It's Taehyung. "Did it hurt?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow. I mean putting on clothes doesn't really hurt unless you're wearing some tight ass-

"What?" I blandly ask. He steps forward and traces the tips of his finger over where he bit me. His eyes dig into mine as he shows sympathy and... is that an apologetic look? This must be one bipolar man. In less than a second all emotions fade from his eyes and he's pulling his hand back as he looks around the room. "Do you like the room?" I can't believe I'm saying this to the man who technically stole me from a club, but when he wasn't acting all scary, he was.... adorable. I stifle a giggle and he widens his eyes as he looks at me. "Uh-uhm bless you? Are you ok? Do you have allergies?" He continues to babble on, worriedly and I shake my head. "T-Taehyung. I can call you that right? Are you bipolar?" I ask and he bites his lip and tries to avoid eye contact again by looking at the now dim outside through the windows. "I just... wasn't myself. I'm sorry." He says. Oh if only you knew though. Those words had more truth than you had thought. Someone has plagued his mind this morning.

Thankfully Taehyung has recovered and is back to his real self. Though he still has an aggressive demeanor, he tries to satisfy anyone who crosses his path. With some exceptions of course. "Come for dinner." He lastly says and walks out, leaving me in the moonlit room, finally free to get out these disgusting clothes and change into a suitable attire.

I step in the luxurious shower, already naked and ready to cleanse myself. The hot water runs down my body so smoothly and I accept the warmth that envelops me. It covers over the bite mark and I hiss. Thankfully the blood is wiped off, but I can still feel the sting. I can also feel the tingle of his kiss and his tongue. My face becomes red.

-

I tip toed to the dining table with a pair of black shorts with white stripes on the sides and an oversized sweater that hovers over the shorts. I wasn't really a type to show skin since I was insecure about my stubby little body, but If I'm offered comfort, I will gladly accept it.

5 men I didn't know was seated on both sides of the table, while Taehyung seemed to be motionless with my appearance as he sits on the head. Jungkook smiled and patted the seat next to him which I gladly accepted.

"Who's she?" A man with blonde hair and small eyes asked. Jungkook wrapped his fingers around his silverware and smiled at the man. "Jimin, Y/N. Y/N, Jimin." Jungkook introduced. The male that goes by Jimin held a hand up as a small wave and smiled. I smiled back and held a hand up.

Everyone here seems nice. It might just be Taehyung that I should be aware of.

The rest of the boys introduced themselves and all but one was having fun and joking around. "Hey we should have a slumber party with everyone." Hoseok suggested. "But hyung we all live in the same house." Jungkook added.

I smiled at the the two while my plate of food was still full. "Yah, Taehyungie you should brighten up a bit. Did something happen?" Yoongi asked while ruffling his hair. I looked down at his plate which was still full and back at him, only to see him looking straight at me.

"I-I'm fine. I have to get some of my files done, so please excuse me." He stood up making the chair leg scratch against the floor. A feeling told me to go after him and comfort him but another thought told me to leave it alone.

I decided to stay and play along with the others.