23

The sun was already setting, and no one came in my room. Well they tried to, but my door is locked. I didn't feel like seeing anyone or talking to anyone. Suddenly, the door was knocked on which grabbed my attention. "It's Jimin. Please answer."

I sighed and dug my head deeper into the pillow. "Come in." I finally accepted. "I could if you unlocked the door." Tears brimmed in my eyes. Why am I crying? I just feel like it. "Then don't come I-" he entered my room and I sat up, making sure the blanket covers my half naked body.

"H-how did you get in?" I asked and he closed he door before sitting on a chair. "I might've broke your lock." He giggled and I smiled. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing I'm just tired." I said and fell back on the mattress. For some reason, Jackson's bite was starting to hurt a lot to the point where I couldn't move my legs. That's the main reason I was staying under the sheets. I pulled the comforter closer to me and curled up in a ball.

Jimin sighed and walked up to me. I stiffened as he sat down next to me and hugged my figure. "You can tell me anything sweety." He coed and I let my tears out. He widened his eyes and came under the blanket. He hugged my waist and let go when he realized I'm half naked.

I let him hug me though. I snuggled my head in his chest and he rewrapped his arms around me. "Don't cry babygirl. What happened?" He asked. My headache started acting up again and I felt my body burn up. I groaned at the massive pain and held my head. Jimin places his palm on my forehead and his eyes widened.

"Y-y/n you're sick." He said and ran to the bathroom. He came back with a bottle along with one of his shirts for me to wear and I shook my head. My eyes closed and I... fainted?

But I woke up in a strangely dark room. Darn it I should've worn that shirt. I got up and covered my half revealed body. My headache was gone and I was left in curiosity.

"Hey babe, long time." I turned around to the voice and shook my head. I held both my palms to my ears and cried out loud. "This is a dream, this isn't real." I chanted to myself. Arms slipped around my body and I tried peeling it off as if it's tape but I failed.

"Funny, Taehyung kept telling himself that too." He said and I widened my eyes. "I-Jackson!! Please don't do anything!" I begged and tried to take his arms off but I still couldn't. "And What if I don't. What will you do for me?" He said and I gasped.

"W-what?"

"You would be a perfect candidate for a spy." He said. "D-don't please." I fell to the ground when he let go of me and he walked around me in circles.

"Ok. Then what would you do for me?" He kneeled down and picked my chin up. I froze and my tears fell. "Nothing! Not for you! I know bang-tan can take care of themselves." I snapped and he smirked while leaning in to my neck. He took my blood and it felt like every one else's. Not like Taehyung's.

I grunted and tried pushing away put he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his fingers around my arm. "L-let go!!" I screamed but obviously no one but him was around. He moaned as he savored the taste. His fangs dug deeper. Oh no. He's giving me another mark like he did on my waist line. I cried and pushed him away and he finally retreated with a smirk.

"You're a bad kitty." He chuckled and I shook my head. I'm too late. He did it again. "You ran away and now you're on the other side. Has Taehyung told you he loves you? He only needs you for revenge. You know?" I stiffened. Revenge? But Taehyung clearly shows me affection. I don't know what to believe. Part of me thinks Jackson is trying to plague me but the other part can't stop thinking about the be negative possibilities.

I looked at the ground and Jackson laughed like a maniac. I brought my knees to my chest and played my arms on top. Resting my chin, i sobbed out in confusion. Jackson bent down behind me and wrapped his disgusting arms around me.

I shook my head and pushed his chest for him to get away from me. Finally gaining courage, I growled. I don't know where but I screamed. I screamed Taehyung's name in an attempt that he hears me.

As if my prayers were heard I was awakened but not by Jimin. I was relieved. I wanted to hug him and thats what I did. I snuggled my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. Thankfully Jimin already put the shirt on me and left the pills on the bedside table. "Y/n I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He said and I looked up at him.

"Jungkook. I accept your apology and I don't want to hurt your feelings but..." I paused mid sentence and he held my arm. "Go on..." he pushed on and I sighed. I looked down and pushed back a strand of hair.

"I-I think of you as my older b-brother." I stuttered and he smiled and hugged me. I sighed in relief when he was happy. "Great, you'll my baby sister then." He winked and I giggled. My smile faded and i held the spot Jackson bit me. "I should get some rest. I'm exhausted." I said and Jungkook nodded.

I'm not sleeping, I'm only going to lay beneath the covers away from everything and I'm going to forget about the Jackson scene that took place. Jungkook walked out and I sighed. I pondered over what I was told. Revenge....