16

Y/N's POV

After drying myself with a towel I wore black Adidas shorts that reached mid thigh and a white tee that says 'I'm busy'. I heard a knock on the door and I went to get it. Surprisingly I see Yoongi standing while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh hey" I waved and made way so he can enter. "Hey Y/N, Jungkook wanted me to check on you and hand you this juice." He said while handing me the small rectangular box. "Thanks, where is Jungkook?" I asked as I set the juice aside.

He shrugged his shoulders and stretched his limbs. "We should hang out more often." He said out of the blue making me widen my eyes. "Of course, ya" I agreed. Yoongi came closer to me but I was used to this by now and I looked down.

"Go ahead." I said while looking back up at him. He smiled and bowed in respect. "I'm sorry, and thank you" My gaze softened and I smiled back. "It's fine, and thanks for being polite." He stepped closer and caressed the back of my neck while leaning his head in.

As if it was a routine, my eyes shut tightly and I clenched my fist to hold in the grunts. His fangs licked my skin and made sure to leave a mark. My breath got caught in my throat and he pulled back. Raising an eyebrow, I was surprised that he only took seconds. "I don't want to take too much from you." He said then left.

When the door shut, I closed my eyes and licked my lips. He's so sweet. Spending my time with the seven brothers, I felt like they were my family. Like they were my brothers, but it was hard to think that way with Taehyung. Taehyung is something more.

He's special. He's not a vampire. And I know it. The way he sucks my blood is different from everyone else's. His is more powerful. More emphasizing. If that makes sense.

Finally opening my eyes, I decided to make my way to Jin Oppa and talk about it with him. When my hands landed on the door knob, at the exact time, the door slammed open and hit me in the forehead. I held it with a pained expression and Hoseok widened his eyes.

He immediately held on to me with his arms around my waist and gave a light kiss on my forehead. I gulped and forgot about the pain on my head. He let go of me and bowed. "I'm sorry, since Taehyungie and Jimin are so clumsy I always try to comfort them." He said referring to the peck on my forehead.

I smiled and shook my head with my cheeks Tinted red. "D-don't worry about it." Hoseok pursed his lips and sat on the chair that was next to the corner desk. What if he knows anything about Taehyung? I walked up to him and sat on the bed across him.

"I was just checking on you, I truly am sorry." Hoseok facepalmed in embarrassment and I shook my head. "I accept your apology, no need to be embarrassed." I giggled making him look up. "I have a question. About Taehyung." His smiled slowly faded and he rested his elbows on his knees.

"Go on." He rested his head on my hands and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Is Taehyung Oppa actually a vampire." Hoseok stiffened and widened his eyes. "W-why do you think so." He stuttered. "Well, when everyone bites me and sucks my blood it feels like needles stabbing you, but when he bites me, it feels even more painful and-"

I looked up to see Hoseok shivering. "Y/N, I d-don't know if I can tell y-"

"Tell me what!!!" I said jumping to my feet. Before I could beg him to continue he stood up and ran out the door. I was frozen, stunned by the actions and words.

I sighed and Jin came in making my eyes widen. "So I can tell you. I just need you to be trustworthy and not tell Taehyung about this." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How di-."

"I eavesdropped"

I nodded my head and he took his seat on Hoseoks old spot. I stood still as he cleared his throat. "Are you ready Y/N." He said as if I'm going on a rollercoaster. I nodded and my hands were sweating from impatience.

"He is.... a- OH LOOK AT THE TIME, I have to work." He teased making me pout. When I thought he was joking he made his way out the room and I rolled my eyes. What a waste of time. I also walked out the room and towards Jimin's room.

Before I could land my precious little fingers on the doorknob I was pulled back by a hand gripping my wrist. I turned back to see Taehyung and I smiled. My insides were getting warm and his hand on my wrists made my heart beat fast. He pulled me into a new room that I've never seen anyone go in.

Only a bit of fear rose in me and I gulped. Once the door opened, a sky blue light filled the room making the walls lighter then supposed to. It was a huge room and few tables and chair on the sides with a gigantic swimming pool in the middle. I saw Jimin and Jungkook already in the water, shirtless. Taehyung smiled and tapped my nose. I looked up at him and smiled back nervously.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked as he took his shirt off and was left in his swimming trunks that stopped at his knees. I blushed furiously and I covered my eyes with my hands. He chuckled and although I couldn't see, I felt myself getting lifted bridal style and before I could get thrown in the pool I stopped him.

"Ani!!! I-i just took a shower, and I don't want to get these clothes wet." I said while struggling to get off his grip. He smirked and set me down on one of the chairs. I was given a bag with swimming suits in it and I looked up at him.

"I'll just get going-" I said as I slipped off the chair and tried to run away but Taehyung held me strong. "Nope, we're not having fun without you." He said and I looked in the bag and sighed.

"Please stay," He whined and I giggled. "Fine"

His frown turned into a box smile and he pecked my forehead. "Great, I promise we'll bathe together after."