1

I walked into the room with hesitation in my stead. Not only was today my first day in this job but it was the first day of my torturous life. Being forced out my house to live in the same house of some rich dude is the biggest pain I've felt.

I've never met this man. But I knew he was no good since he basically bought me for a million dollars and declared I work for him.

The AC harshly pushed against my hair, causing a few strands to float a bit. There was a chair behind a black thick desk. It's back facing me, I cleared my throat and the chair rotated until I saw a middle aged man with raven black hair and a small lip piercing on his bottom lip.

His fashion sense outstretched mine with his black silk shirt and his form fitting jeans. Just from looking at him, my heart rate increased. Biting his lip, he made his way to me and looked me up to down.

"So you're the girl. More then I expected" He stated while circling around me. I stiffened when his breath hit against my neck after stopping in front of me. All I could do was clench my fist and curl my toes in my shoes. He's the one that bought me. What does he mean more than I expected?His hand raised and came in contact with my collarbone that peeked through my beige colored shirt. My eyes closed as if they had a mind of their own and I held in the longest breath I could hold.

"Nice figure too. And it looks like the impact I have on you makes it easy for me." His deep voice sent chills throughout my body and I opened both my eyes slowly yet surely.

His hand went from my collarbone to my neck and up to my cheek so he caressed it in his big hands. "Soft skin." I raised an eyebrow as he observed me some more. Is he checking me?

That's when everything turned. Those big hands of his went down to my waist and thighs. I stepped away from him.

"Excuse me, but I just met you and we shouldn't go that far" I snapped, suddenly to have gained confidence. He smirked and stepped even closer to me but I stepped farther. My back came in contact with the door and I reached for the door knob.

"Well with your job, we'll be going even farther then that" his voice caged me into his trap. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned the knob slowly.

"Then I'm not doing it. I worked as a waitress in the c-section. Sure I've been touched inappropriately but never had it gone that far. You can't just buy me like I'm some toy."

He scoffed and he put his hand on the door as if he knew I was trying to get out and leaned in towards me. "You're starting tomorrow, but right now let me tell you something." He paused before continuing. His gaze darkened and my fear rose. The way he gritted his teeth together looked like he could hit me any second.

"Don't press my patience. You're far from having me on my last nerve, and you don't want to see me acting on it." He warned. His hands retreated back to his pockets and he went back to sit on his chair.

I felt my eyes water and I shook my head before running out the door. Stop crying! Scolding myself didn't help. My tears blanketed my red rosy cheeks and I reached the end of the hallway. I turned and saw the main entrance. A smirk crept on my face and I jogged to the double doors.

As if there was a force around it like some agonizing curse, a strict feeling of pain hit my head. The door seemed to be inches away but my head felt heavier and I scooted back to the hallway. The feeling of pressure and pain was long gone as I got up on my feet. I know I'm not hallucinating.

What the heck was that?