4

I blindly walk through the halls once Taehyung let me roam around. I think he took a little too much blood. My eye sight was still hazy and some droplets of blood slide down my neck. I hold onto the wall, it being the closest thing to use for support. I keep walking until I see two feet in front of me. I look up and I see Jungkook again. This time he doesn't stay quiet but instead he holds my other arm as he helps me stand correctly. "Let me take you to your room." He says and he leads me along with him. I lean against him, so desperately wanting to lay in a bed and sleep. It hasn't even been a full day and I'm already sick of being here.

We reach a door that seems to be smaller compared to the others in the hallway. Once we get in, my eyes widen in shock. This room was beautiful, yet is nothing compared to Taehyung's room. A low king sized bed covered in white silky sheets takes up most of the room and there's a bookshelf by the dresser and two other doors which I'm guessing hold a closet and a bathroom. Jungkook sits me on the bed and I relax as I lay on my back almost immediately. I relish in the comfort of the bed and Jungkook walks over to the door which was on the far side of the room and he reveals a small walk in closet with an arrangement of a small pack of clothes. It's funny because, I'm probably going to be wearing pajamas 24/7. Maybe living here won't be bad, but I know it's not wise to depend off of wealth and tolerance. I sit up. When Jungkook comes back to sit besides me, I turn towards him. I don't know what's going on, who he is, why I'm here, but it's worth a try.

"I'm Y/n." I'm surprised when I don't stutter and I pull my hand out, expecting him to return the gesture. He hotly grins and places his hand in mine. "I'm Jungkook. Don't think we're bad people. We're just not used to company. Especially from a beauty like you." He winks and I slide my hand out his grip. His eyes jot to my neck and i realize he must be tempted. "Not now." I mumble a prayer and he sighs and leans away. "Get freshened up, you have to meet us all." He says and slowly walks to the door. "Are they also like you?" I ask while I feverishly pick at my cuticles. He smirks and rolls his shoulders without turning back to look at me. "Don't worry about them. Worry about Taehyung. I'm afraid he's desirably stronger compared to us." He finishes and I gulp, well that's not helping my situation. Before leaving the room, he says one more thing that causes goosebumps to form on my skin.

"Cover the blood."