33

He concluded and I smiled. "I'm so glad you bought me. I love you Taehyung." I tapped his nose with my finger and he chuckled. Taehyung pulled the covers over us but before we could relax the door swung open. "YAH DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD YOU WERE!!!" Jin screamed and we blushed. Jimin and Jungkook came in after with furrowed eyebrows.

"Honestly, if you want to make love or something, PLEASE use a sound proof room" Jimin rolled his eyes and Taehyung and I couldn't help but laugh. They looked at us like we're lunatics and walked away. Jungkook stayed behind and threw us two shirts from Taehyung's closet. "You know, I treat you like a sister now, if anything I would be spanking you for having a boyfriend but you're off the hook since it's Taehyung." He said then left.

Taehyung grabbed the shirts he threw at us and gave one to me. I put on the plain black shirt that ended up reaching my knees and Taehyung reached for his sweatpants in his drawer. I got up and stretched my limbs out. "I'm hungry" I pouted and Taehyung got up after putting his clothes on. "Me too let's go" his hair was still messy and I walked up to him and ruffled it up.

He lifted me and put me on the top shelf of his short bookcase. "Yah!!" I whined and curled in a ball. Since I was short the distance from the bookshelf to the ground was far. Basically, he stuck me up here while I have no way of getting down other than jumping and hurting my poor little feet. Taehyung smirked and walked towards the door. "That's what you get for messing my hair up even more" He turned the doorknob and I yelled out for him. "Tae!!" He stopped but didn't turn around.

"Oppa.." it rolled off my tongue smoothly and I smirked when he turned around to me. "Aish Fine" He went to me and grabbed my from the top. I rolled my eyes when he didn't even have to go on tippy toes. He set me down and walked with me to the dinning table. When we entered the guys looked at us and chuckled. I raised an eyebrow and sat down next to Jungkook.

"Have you finally seen underTAEker?" Jimin smirked and I raised an eyebrow. "UnderTAEker...." I repeated and Brought a glass of water to my lips. "That's what he calls his cock" the water I was drinking spit out my mouth and I pursed my lips when Yoongi was spit on. I tried my hard not to smile and I ended up giggling. "Get that daegu boy" Jungkook pushed we fist bumped under the table.

-

"He whined!!!" Jin spoke and Jin and I were the only ones laughing out loud. I held on to my stomach from the hilarious joke and put my head on the table to calm. "Oppa say another one!!!" I begged and he chuckled.

Jimin looked at me with an annoyed face and shook his head. "How dare yo-" He was interrupted when Jin started another joke. Everyone sighed and continued to finish their food while Namjoon was still in disgust from the first one. "Uh... no" he said and I giggled at his reaction.

Everyone got up while I stayed at the table with Jin. He pouted as I scooted next to him and playfully punched his arm. "What was that for!!!" He overreacted and I rolled my eyes. "For not telling me what Tae was the first time" he chuckled and scratched the back of his head. He looked at me and realized the bite on my neck.

He sighed and rubbed his index and thumb finger against his forehead. "They're coming tomorrow, everyone's already prepared" he said and got up but I held onto his wrist. "Wait... But I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me" I looked down at the ground tiled with wood. My feet felt cold against it as I stood up. "What do you mean!! Y/n... this isn't only for you. We want you here! You're like a sister to all of us. The reason we're fighting is for both your safety and for our want." He said and pulled me in an embrace.

I melted in it, accepting his gratitude and he walked off with the plate on his hands. I stood for a while. Processing everything, I picked up my plate and put it in the sink where Jin was washing the dishes. "Go play with the boys, I'll join in a while" he said and I nodded.

I walked in the living room to see everyone preparing to watch a movie. Baekhyun waved over at me and pat the spot next to him. I smiled and made my way to him but arms wrapped around me and pulled me into someone. I tried getting up but I was pulled back down. "Nuuu.... stay with me!" He pouted and his grip on me tightened.

"Yoongi Oppa" I tried escaping his arms but he only cuddled me closer. "I'm tired, I just want to sleep" I sat on the couch next to him and he smiled. Ruffling his hair, I turned to the TV and watched as the movie played. Taehyung ran to me after he plunged in the cd and jumped next to me on the opposite side of Yoongi.

His hands held onto mine and I sighed. I got up and stretched. "Ok, I love you both but I need space don't you think?" I said and continued to walk up to Baekhyun. I sat next to him and held the pillow in my hands. Taehyung came up again and placed his head on my lap. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "You're so cute~" I coed as the movies first scene took place.

Jin walked in a few minutes later and found his seat next to Namjoon.

Everyone watched the movie quietly. I watched but suddenly felt a hand on my neck and another blocking my mouth from making sounds. Bringing my hand up to my neck, I didn't feel a hand but the feeling of being choked was still present. "Smile while your time lasts" Someone whispered. The feeling was probably just an imagination but the light left my eyes and I shut my eyes tight.

I was let go and I sighed. Jackson.... why?