9

After a small breakfast with Jungkook, I caught a glance of Jimin in a small workout room. I stepped through the two window double doors and he was lifting weights while walking on a treadmill. "Impressive." I broke the silence. He looked up at me and chuckled.

"Why thanks. A-are you mad at me?" He stuttered while putting the weight down and stopping the treadmill. "No. I get that your a vampire." I said while taking a seat next to the treadmill. All this fantasy stuff was still trying to make sense to me. "You can continue, I was just looking around the house." I insisted before getting up. Before I could leave, I was pulled by the waist and I was now standing in front of Jimin with my back against the treadmill table.

He giggled before reaching behind me to turn the treadmill on. "Exercise with me." He said and handed me a weight. I laughed while taking it from his hand and turning so my back faced him. The weight was heavier then I expected as I kept walking the same pace as the treadmill. "Jimin, h-help." I said while struggling to lift it.

He chuckled and back hugged me while lifting the weight with my hands in his. I felt a blush creep up to my face and the blood rush upwards. Jimin placed his head ontop of mine and I felt the need to lean my head against his chest behind me.

He stopped the treadmill and turned me around while putting the weight down. "You're cute." he said out of nowhere. "But I didn't do anything-"

"You talk a lot too. But I like that about you." He wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder. "I missed having someone like you." He whispered against my collarbone. I placed my hand on his head and caressed him. "What do you mean?" I asked, curious.

He chuckled and lifted his head. "I had a girlfriend, but I guess she only wanted me for the money." He smiled and I hugged him. "I'm so sorry to hear that." I comforted him when someone walked through the doors. "Oh sorry did I interrupt something." Hoseok said while walking backwards.

I blushed harder and shook my head before walking out the door. "O-oh no I was leaving right now." I rushed out the door after saying what I needed to and I took a moment to lean against the wall. I pity Jimin. It sounds like he's been through so much.

"Hey babygirl." I turned left to see Taehyung walking towards me.

"Oh hey. Weren't you with-"

"Baekhyun, I let him go to my room to rest. He came right after he finished a meeting so I thought he'd need some time." He interrupted. I nodded and smiled. "Are you busy today?" I asked with second thoughts. "No, would you like to go somewhere?" He placed his hand on the wall beside me and leaned in closer to me.

"Well I was just thinking that maybe I could get some clothes." I looked down and fidgeted my fingers as a habit. He chuckled and lifted my chin. "Anything for the lady." I blushed the deepest shade of red if that's even possible. He looked my body up and down and smirked. "I wouldn't want you going in that though. Maybe a little more coverage, the temperature is starting to get cold these days."

I looked down and nodded. Walking to my room, I closed the door behind me and stripped off my clothes. I grabbed the first pair of black jeans I saw and a white t-shirt. The jeans hugged my legs perfectly and matched the black combat shoes I pulled out. It still took me some time to get used to what everything was placed in this closet. After sorting everything out, I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and made my way out the room to find Taehyung.

I yelped when he was leaning on the wall right in front of my room. Closing the door behind me, I stood in front of him and put my hands behind my back. "I'm ready." I said with excitement clear in my voice.

He chuckled and pulled my closer. "Before we go." I looked up at him to see his lips pursed and his tongue coming out to lick them. "I don't want anyone to get the idea that your single." He said. I widened my eyes and swallowed. "B-but I am." I answered.

He chuckled and leaned in to my neck. I scrunched my eyes, awaiting the pain to come but I only felt a soft kiss.I opened my eyes in surprise and my heart softened. This may be a random thought but his lips were so soft. He sucked on the same spot he kissed and bit it afterwards, making me moan silently. He pulled back when he was satisfied and smirked. "Your wrong, you have a boyfriend." He finally answered.

"Where?" I asked out of curiosity. He bit his lip and held my chin up.

"Are you that clueless babe? Or are you just too innocent?"

I raised an eyebrow as he leaned closer, his lips only centimeters away from mine.

"He's right in front of you." He said in a cheeky voice. I couldn't help but blush wildly and turn away from him, my back facing him. "W-we should p-probably get going now." I stuttered, affected by his words.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Then let's get going"