35

I woke up to someone shaking me and realized I laid on something soft. Raising an eyebrow, I thought. I never slept on the bed. Taehyung must've carried me.

"Y/n, sorry kitten but you have to get ready" he said and I raised an eyebrow. I widened my eyes and realized the plan he told yesterday. He pecked my lips before leaving the room. I ran into my closet and slipped on a pair of white shorts and black sweatshirt that was long enough to make it look like I have no shorts on. I tied my hair up and slipped on converse before reaching out for the pocket knife Namjoon gave me the other day. Putting it in the pocket of my sweatshirt, I pulled down my shorts a little and relooked the mark, it was turning black.

I almost puked at the sight and I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes. How horrible is my mother to have given me a reputation like this? The one on my neck and leg looked a darker shade of purple. I gasped when someone knocked on the door and I went to get it. It was Baekhyun and he nervously smiled. "Don't worry, we'll keep you safe." He grabbed my wrist and walked towards the front door. A voice stopped us and we turned around. I was lifted in to an embrace of seven men making me chuckle.

The tears in my eyes left and I hugged each one back. "We'll be fine and I know you guys will be too" I said and Taehyung lifted me off the ground by my waist and placed his lips on mine. He went deeper into the kiss and I placed a hand on his cheek. It was wet. When he pulled back I wiped away his tears and kissed his forehead. "Tae, don't cry" I coed and he took a deep breath. He smiled his boxy smile and my heart dropped.

I want to see that for my whole life.

He put me down and I finally let my tears out. Jungkook hugged me and I squeezed him back. "Oppa thanks for protecting me and making me laugh" I said and ruffled his hair. Jimin came in also and wet my shoulder. I held my tears back making my eyes turn red and my lips quiver. "Stop it, you all are making me cry like a baby." I said and pulled back to hide my face.

"But you're our baby" everyone said in unison. I giggled a little while they looked at each other in surprise. Taehyung sniffled and cleared his throat. "Well we're brothers in vocals too I guess" everyone slightly laughed and Baekhyun hugged bang-tan before dragging me out. Taehyung followed us out till the forest and he blew me a kiss. I blew one back to him and he caught it and placed his hand on his heart.

I sighed and cried the tears I had left. "O-Oppa, t-they'll be alright.... right?" I asked and he nodded while stopping and pulling me in a hug. "Don't worry about it sweetheart" he said and pulled back. He squished my cheek and hugged me tightly once more. "We should run" he ran deep into the forest and I turned back to the house. A new black van was parking outside of it and two men came out the car.

I squinted my eyes to get a better view until Baekhyun pushes me into a smelly room. I looked around and he closed the door. 8 men were inside of it, including Baekhyun. "Where's Lay?" Baekhyun asked and a man came out from the ground making me gasp and step back. When I realized there was a secret room underneath I looked down. "I'm here" he said. Clearly, his Korean sounded different and his looks were as if he's from China.

"Y/n, get down here then we'll introduce ourselves." Baekhyun ordered and smiled warmly. I nodded and climbed down the stairs. The room was small and barely big enough to fit two people. I looked up and everyone had smiling faces they waved their hands and I smiled awkwardly.

"D.O"

"Chen"

"Chanyeol"

"Lay"

"Xiumin"

"Suho"

"Sehun"

"Kai"

"Baekhyun" He joked and I pursed my lips to stop from laughing. "How am I supposed to remember who is who?" I chuckled and suddenly there was a knock. Kai quickly shut the door to me and I sat in darkness. A pang of pain hit me on my heart and I stumbled and fell to the ground.

My energy was drained and I closed my eyes at the distinct feeling. Like all the other times I was flashed into a room, this time it seemed to be a throne room with red and gold carpeting the scenery. A man stood at it and I needn't think twice to see Jackson.

I lay weak, nothing I could do. I tried to get up but as if a gravity force was effected on me, I stay down. "That's it babygirl, we completed the ceremony of eve" he circled around me and chuckled. "Now this imaginary lucid dream is a whole world, it's finally established. This is your alter universe in which you do everything I say. You're blood is in me, I want something I get it. Now you follow my orders." he knelt down to my level and whispered in my ear.

"Where are you hiding?" He asked and I shook my head but my eyes widened and my mouth moved on it's own. "The abandoned shack in the middle of the autumn forest" I spoke unconsciously. Tears flew down my cheek and I looked up at the man in hatred. "That's what you get for having the blood of Yui. I used your blood to be king and now you do whatever I say. Even if you don't want it." He smirked and I dug my hands in my face.

He laughed maniacally. Suddenly he whistled and a few guards came to his side. "Feels like a dream right, yesterday I was only just meeting you in your dads coffee shop, and here we are now." The guards brought me to my feet and Jackson walked towards me with his fangs sticking out, longer then before. "I promise this one will be faster" I shut my eyes as he leaned in. When am I gonna wake up?

Is everyone safe?