36

My eyes opened. The room was dark ,not a single light. I sat up and my back hit something hard and cold. Realizing I was almost bare, I looked down at the clothes I wore. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw my legs exposed and my shoulders also hitting the cold air. The red dress on me was flown but stopped high thigh. It's back low cut was down till my lower side but my rear was covered. It was off shouldered, I was cold.

I sighed and tried putting my hands up. With no hope of the door, I frowned and sat back down. I don't know where I am, what happened, or which world this is? Alter universe? Or reality? I pulled myself into a ball and sobbed quietly. "Taehyung..." I faintly called out. "I'm right here baby" said a voice. But this voice seemed to be in pain. He was panting and struggling. I looked up and around. Standing to my bare feet, I ran to the other side, but I only felt the wall. Tracing along the whole room my hands came across something. It had many bumps and I traced upwards. The breathing and panting was now louder and I sucked in my breath.

"Y/n... is it you?" He asked. Suddenly I froze. Is this Taehyung? I stepped back and pulled my hands down to my sides. "No, it's a lie. You're not Taehyung" I said and walked back. I never realized I walked so far back that I hit another thing. "Ahh.." said the male. Not familiar I reached out for it. "W-who is this?" I asked and he seemed to be waking up at the moment.

"It's Kai, Y/n?" He asked and I widened my eyes and ran to the center. "This is a dream, I know it is." I told myself and sat dow with my hands covering my ears. "Taehyung isn't really here" I told myself and sobbed more. "NO! Y/N ITS ME I SWEAR" he said and I closed my eyes.

"Y/N!" He growled and I heard chains rustling. He groaned but I could tell he tried to get closer to me. I got up and searched the walls again for a light switch. I came across one and I sighed in relief. Turning it on my eyes dreaded the scene. I almost wanted to keep them closed. The walls were smeared with blood, and bang tan rested on one side of the room all eyes closed except Taehyung. On the other side we're bang tans cousins I just met.

I gasped in horror and Kai squinted his eyes at me. "What happened?" He asked. I turned my attention to Taehyung and Kai and fell to the ground. "Thank the lord you guys are ok" I sobbed in relief and covered my face with my hands. "How did you get in that dress?" Kai asked and I shrugged. "I was forced to change you." Said Taehyung on the other side of the room. I glanced at him and he nodded his head telling me to come to him. I hesitantly went towards him and sat in front of him. His hands were cuffed behind him and he tried reaching out but failed. "Y/n...." he trailed off and tears escaped his eyes.

"I couldn't protect you" he looked down and my heart broke into a million pieces. I hugged him tightly and placed my head on his shoulder. "No, you did your best." I reassured him and he kissed my bare shoulder. "Aish..." someone groaned. I looked to the side to see Jungkook waking up and across him Baekhyun woke up as well. I raised an eyebrow at Jungkook who was staring at the ceiling.

"Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked me and I nodded and he sighed. "I'm sorry" he apologized and I stood up and walked to the center. "It's no one fault here" I said and the door to the room slammed open. Jackson walked in, making sure he locked the door behind him. "Enjoying the sight? Cause I know I am" He said and I gritted my teeth together. "Free them" I said strictly but Jackson shook his head.

"Nah I'm fine. Did you really fall in love with such a weak like him." He said pointing to Taehyung who kept his head down in guilt. I looked at him with love in my eyes and turned back to Jackson with disgust.

"I really should thank him, he got you into that dress with no twists. How does that make you feel?" He said and I shook my head. "Cause you did something to him" I said and gulped down my saliva. Jackson shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "You wanna see something cool." Jackson shouted, waking everyone in the process. I turned around to glance at the whole room and everyone around. They had anger and self guilt in their eyes and I felt my legs tremble.

"Watch this, especially you prince boy" he said referring to Taehyung. He looked up with the deadliest glare. Although it was for Jackson even I was frightened. "Y/n, commands from your master, I want you to let me drink." He said and chuckled. "Let's not go dirty in front of everyone... yet" my body started moving but I didn't want this.

"N-no I d-don't w-"

"Honey your blood is in my blood, now I have complete control of you" He smirked evilly and his fangs landed deep in my collarbone. I gasped and moaned in utter pain. A loud growl escaped Taehyung's mouth and I questioned his actual being. His fangs dug even deeper and I struggled to breath. "S-stop!" I cried and he only went deeper. I'm sure one more inch then he'll reach the end of my depths.

He sucked the enormous amount of blood and finally pulled out of me. My reflexes made me fall to the ground and almost loose conscious. Taehyung's seemed furious enough to make steam come out his ears. "How dare you!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD, YOU COULDVE KILLED HER" he seemed to turn red and his sweat dripped down. I licked my lips at the thought. His bite still wasn't painful enough as Taehyung's. The only reason I was affected badly was because he dug deeper and sucked more.

Then that means Taehyung's still stronger then him