6

Please read apology:
I cannot express how sad I am, I feel very sorry to you readers who wait here patiently while I do nothing and I intend to improve and become a better person that keeps up with their promises. I hope you guys can forgive me. 💕💕

After what seemed like 5 hours, in reality was only 30 minutes, the guys who call themselves BTS and I've gotten closer. Each had something unique about them that I adore. Yoongi had a gummy smile yet he tries to act all tough, Jimin is adorable and laughs at everything, Hoseok is basically the mood maker, Jin has his dad jokes, Namjoon is an intellect yet he breaks everything he touches, and Jungkook has a strong resemblance to a bunny and loves iron man. But for some reason I'm so keen on getting closer with Taehyung. Speak of the devil. Taehyung entered the room and sat on the sofa next to me. "Are you done with the files?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave." Taehyung got up but I pulled him down next to me. "No, you're staying. It's bonding time." I said sounding like a mother. He widened his eyes at my bluntness yet obliged to my pull. The members surrounded us and Jin had a board game in his hands that he got from under the Tv set table. "Let's play this." He said placing it in the middle of the living room.

I realized the game was only a four player game so I decided to point it out. "Uh- It's only four players" I sat on the floor with the rest of them and Taehyung followed. "Ok, then I'll arrange the teams. Jungkook and Jimin-" Jimin scoffed cutting him off. "I wanted to be with Taetae. He always wins." He said with a pout.

"I'll be with Tae-" Namjoon was cut from an alert maknae. He rolled his eyes and pursed his lips.

"I'm his favorite brother so I-"

"ENOUGH" Yoongi yelled, silencing the crowd.

"I WILL BE WITH TA-" Yoongi debated.

"OK YAH THAT'S ENOUGH. NONE OF US WILL HAVE TAETAE ON A TEAM." Jin admitted. I leaned in to whisper in to Taehyungs ear. "Taetae? That's cute." I looked at his reaction to see him fighting hard to hide either a smile or a blush. This is way different from the tough dominant man from this morning. I giggled at his action causing everyone's attention.

"Y/N and Taetae. Namjoon and me. Yoongi and Hoseok. Jimin and Jungkook." Jin finally concluded. We all scooted to our partners and I sat on the right of Taehyung. He rolled first and moved the many spaces written.

-

After a while we were close to the winning space and throughout the game Taehyungs reputation changed to me. He was really an adorable kid that honestly makes no sense but from this morning I'm assuming he has something haunting him. This handsome man with such an effective luring touch, is really just a 4D alien. Jungkook why should I be worried about him?

I rolled the dice and we landed on a winning space. Curiously we picked up a card and I read it slowly. I am so thankful that god is by our side for this one. Card: gain 100 dollars. Taehyung and I widened our eyes and jumped up in victory. Everyone pouted while we were dancing on our feet. He lifted me up with a boxy smile plastered on his face and I held onto his shoulders.

We stopped laughing after a while and realized our position. His arms were around my thighs and my arms caressed his neck. He cleared his throat before putting me back down. "Wow it's already 12:56." He pointed out. I looked down at everyone to see them laughing or chuckling at us.

"C-can I ask you something Taehyung?" I fidgeted with my fingers and he dragged me to another hallway. "What happened?" He seemed concerned with my dissatisfaction. "Uh-well. I don't know if it's personal or something. But what happened this morning? Are you sure you're not bipolar?" Before I could let out a small chuckle, I stopped when his head was down with his bangs covering my view of his face.

He walked closer to me so that I was trapped against the wall by his body and his left hand held both of my wrists above my head. "It's complicated to explain." He said in a deep voice and moved his head towards my collarbone.

"I just want to taste you again." He groans against me. Before I could speak he dug his fangs into my torso area right below my collarbone. I squealed lightly and dug my face into his shoulder. He made a slurp sound as he drank my blood and let go of my wrists. At the moment, I was too weak to make any movement.

When he finished, he held onto me and wrapped his arms under my knees so he carried me bridal style. He walked both of us to my room and sat down on the bed with me now sitting on his lap.

"You just... r-remind me of someone. And your blood is different from the others. I want you to be mine." He spoke but my eyes closed and his words came out as muffles.

"And you just make me lose control and go crazy."

Taehyung's POV

If only she knew. Something is haunting me. I want to tell her. She needs to know. I don't want her to think I'm some bastard who makes her feel scared or disturbed. Cause it's not me. Every other person we've drank blood from, has never tasted as fine as she has. Why do I feel like I need to keep her safe? Why do I feel like I should keep her here with me? I stared at her sleeping figure and talked on to myself like a lunatic.

"You're beautiful, which is nothing like her and your voice, your kindness and the innocent look in your eyes. You are nothing like her. You're too kind."

"But you're her daughter. And to drive her mad I had to do this."

"I'm sorry Y/N . I can't believe she would hide this from you, I hope your mother dies in hell."

And with that I shut the lamp light off and laid her down on her bed. While I was walking out the room Jungkook stopped me and asked to sleep with me as he held a teddy bear in his hands. I chuckled and nodded. I'm thankful that these brothers are safe. And I plan to keep them safe till death.