8

(still Taehyung's POV)

After chatting with Jimin, I let Y/N go and freshen up. The thought of Jackson couldn't escape my mind and I repudiated to believe the news. I leaned all my weight onto one foot as I thought what he could take away from me other then Bang tan.

He could take Y/N. But it's not like I love her. Yes she seems cute and all but i'm only using her to get my revenge back at something. Or someone. I thought off all the possibilities he, but nothing other then destroying my family popped up.

Turning on my phone, I dialed my cousins number and after three rings he picked up.

"Byun Baekhyun speaking."

"Hey I need you to do me a favor."

"Ok, make it quick Tae I have a meeting in five minutes." There was a pause and I heard shuffling on the other side.

"I need you to come back to Seoul. Jackson is back and I'll tell you everything when you get here." I bit my lip, hopping he would agree and thankfully he accepted. "Sure, especially since I heard you have a human at your house. And it's a girl." he chuckled.

"Thank you so much hyung." Before I could hang up he asked me something. "Is her blood tasty?" He said, his voice full of curiosity. I couldn't help but laugh at his eagerness.

"I think it's the best one yet. But her fluids are mine." I could sense him smirking. "When you say fluids, I think you also mean her c-"

"THANK YOU AND GOODBYE." I hung up and smiled to myself. This hyung was always a pervert.

Y/N POV

I sat on my bed and took a few minutes to think. "What's in that sweet mind of yours?" I looked towards the door to see Jimin peaking his head in. Giggling, I shook my head. "Nothing really." He nodded and sat down next to me, making sure he closed the door while coming.

"Do you know about Taehyung's past?" I asked while looking at him. He sighed and cracked his knuckles. "I would tell you, but it's just not the right moment." He sat up on his knees making me raise an eyebrow. "Do you need som-"

I was cut off when he held onto my shoulders and pushed me so I laid on the mattress. He laid on top of me and whispered in my ear. "May I have a sip?" He asked. I was going to deny his request but he went ahead to stabbing his fangs in my neck. I grunted while he was moaning in pleasure.

"J-Jimin," I groaned out. He took his chance and went lower to my cleavage, pulling down the hoodie in the process. Another bite. I felt my body weakened and I tried pushing Jimin off. If he were to bite me two more times, I would probably die due to blood loss. He did another. One second, I thought he forgot I was human and didn't know that I was mortal.

"Jimin, stop thats enough." Jimin stopped and I was too weak to look up. Jimin looked at me apologetically and bit his lip. "Sorry." He got up and left leaving the atmosphere quiet yet surprisingly not awkward.

"I'm so sorry about everyone. Especially Jimin, he went a little too far." Jungkook sat next to me and I got up and dangled my legs off the edge of the bed, feeling dizzy. I'd probably faint at anytime. "I-it's fine. I get it. You're vampires and you just need to clench your thirst." I sighed. I'm being too forgiving around these siblings, but I can't find a way to be angry at them.

I suddenly felt cold fingers brush my hair to the other side and caress my neck. looking at the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook pursing his lips then get up. "I'll be right back. Don't move." I obeyed as he left to fetch something. He returned with a juice box in his hand and I raised an eyebrow.

"Drink this daily. You'll regain blood." He said while putting it on the bedside table. "How is that even poss-" He cut me off before I could finish. "If vampires are real then something like this is real." He chuckled, then ran a hand through his raven hair. The doorbell rang and the sound echoed throughout the empty hallways.

Jungkook made eye contact with me and dragged me to see who was at the front door with him. I struggled since I still felt hazy. He peaked his head around the corner and I stared as Taehyung opened the door and hugged the person on the opposite side. A man with black hair that matched Jungkook's and Taehyung's walked in and shared so many features with Taehyung. They literally looked like twins.

Jungkook immediately ran to the being and I walked a couple steps. "HYUNG!!!" He jumped on the man and giggled while the guy was struggling. "Hey kookie." He answered. The only difference he had from Taehyung was his voice. His being high while Taehyung's is seductively low.

"Now be a good bunny and put my stuff in Taetae's room." He patted Jungkook's head and Jungkook skipped off with the bags. I was gonna follow him when the man called me. "Y/N? Was it?" I turned around and he stared straight at me while asking Taehyung. "The one and only." Taehyung chuckled.

"Y/N, this is my older cousin Baekhyun." He introduced. I bowed in respect and he smiled at me. "Nice to meet you." I returned the smile and blinked twice. "The pleasures all mine." I replied before walking back to Jungkook.

Jungkook was walking back when he saw me. "Did you meet our cousin?" He asked. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. "Now that I think of it, it's lunch time but we didn't have breakfast today." He pointed out. I nodded and poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue. "Speaking of it, where are the rest of your hyungs?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Probably went out or just chilling in their rooms."