37

Harassment warning ⚠️

Jackson carried me bridal style while Taehyung and the rest cursed him. My eyes were closing slowly but Jackson didn't let me. "Not yet babygirl" he smirked and opened the door to a bedroom. My eyes barely had the will or power to open my eyes and admire the furniture and colors that surrounded the room.

I was thrown onto the bed and my head hit the pillow beneath me. My elbows supported my weight and I finally was able to sit up. "Bring the douche in" he snapped at the guard. He bowed and went to the other room. Jackson threw a hard metal item in front of me and I looked down to see a blurry vision of handcuffs.

The door opened and I snapped my head up. Taehyung was pushed to the ground with the handcuffs now in front of him but he looked faint and powerless. "Magic proof handcuffs. Neat huh?" Jackson snorted and I looked into Taehyung's eyes to see him staring back at me. The guard left the room and Taehyung was pushed to the wall, perfect vision of what's happening. He groaned in pain and Jackson turned back to me. "Now, commands from your master." Jackson walked closer and and emphasized on the handcuffs on the bed in front of me.

"You see those handcuffs, now get to work" he growled and I gulped in fear. I looked at Taehyung and smiled faintly. "Don't worry about me" I said and my tears fell one by one. Taehyung shook his head and weakly walked towards us. "Stay back." Jackson threatened. Taehyung groaned in pain all of a sudden and fell to his knees. Uncapable of moving, Taehyung glared at Jackson.

My hands moved itself, they locked the handcuffs around my own wrists and Jackson hovered above me, pushing me down on the mattress. "No don't" I begged but he ignored. His hands trailed up my legs and lifted the dress. He managed to lay between my legs. Pushing my arms up, he put the handcuffed hands above my head and I closed my eyes in disbelief.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Taehyung growled behind. I moved my head to face him and now his tears kept pouring continuously. Sending him reassurance, I smiled a bit with my eyes squinting and tears coming out. I mouthed I love you and I was thankful he understood because he said it back.

Jackson's hand suddenly reached my center and my eyes widened and my mouth gaped open. His fingers pushed my panty to the side making me squirm and yelp. "How many do you want me to put in?" He asked then turned to Taehyung. "You tell me" He asked and Taehyung wasn't joking right now. "Zero" he answered and Jackson chuckled.

"How many zeros?" He asked, curving his words.

"None"

Jackson rolled his eyes at Taehyung's annoyance and finally moved away from me. When I thought he was gonna leave, he came back with a small pack. I squinted and I gasped when I realized the condom he was holding. "No fingers it is then" he came back between my legs and immediately ripped my panties off. I cried under my breath and shut my eyes, hoping this was a dream. Jackson unzipped his jeans and only pulled so his monster came out. "Put it on me" He said and my hands moved to the condom on it's no, with no choice.

I rolled it onto him and he moaned in pleasure. "YOU'LL GO TO HELL FOR THIS!" Taehyung screamed in horror. Once I was done he immediately slammed into me and my cheeks puffed out while my eyes turned a darker red from the pain. "Aww does that hurt kitten?" He asked and smirked when an idea popped in. "Now don't move" he said and leaned into my lips. I pursed them shut and clenched my fists.

He pulled back with a glare and thrusted again, deeper. "Don't do that" he ordered but I shook my head. "These lips are only for tae-" he smashed his lips on mine and I whined. I looked to the side to see Taehyung watching everything with his veins popped out and sweat trickling down. His black hair made him look scarier and his glare pierced a soul. He desperately tries to break the cuffs, knowing it's magic proof yet not strength proof.

Jackson's lips moved against mine and I couldn't do anything but respond on command. His hands slipped around my waist and down to my lower side. "Y/n... please just wait only a second longer" Taehyung asked and I nodded while Jackson still tackled my lips. He finally pulled back and looked at Taehyung. "Or else what? I'm still inside her" he chuckled and he thrusted deeper hitting the spot I wish he didn't hit.

"Ahh... that's where I like it" he moaned but I didn't since I wasn't enjoying this. His eyebrows furrowed and he slammed harder and deeper making me gasp in pain. "Let me hear you moan!" He shouted to me but I shook my head. He licked my jaw and thrusted into me. I moaned and tears now stained the mattress. A knot tied in my stomach and I shook my head.

"No!!!" He thrusted one more time and I released. At the same time I sobbed out and tried getting my hands out the cuffs. Taehyung had his jaw clenched and his fingernails dig into his skin making it purple and bleed. Jackson continued to thrust in me until he came into the condom. He moaned and pulled out, satisfied.

He quickly put on his pants and threw the condom in the trash bin. I lay on the bed unable to do anything and sore between my legs. "GAURDS! Take this man away!" Jackson ordered and they came in and grabbed onto him. "Y/n! I need you to sleep" I heard in my head and I turned to Taehyung and he nodded his head. He found a way to communicate with me. He must've been able to access the alternate universe in which we can exchange words. Thank goodness for that world. I just want to be with Taehyung again.

"J-Jackson... please let me sleep"