15

Once we finished eating, I was the first to get up and leave. My head started pounding again and I raised an eyebrow. "What is wrong with my head these days?" I held on to the wall and walked towards my room.

"Y/N!!!" I didn't bother turning since I didn't have the energy. My legs weakened and I fell to the ground. Warm arms wrapped around me and lifted me up. I opened my eyes and smiled up at Taehyung. He smiled back and walked towards his room.

My eyes widened and I struggled in his hold. "I-I'm Fine. You can let me do-" He cut me off and shook his head. "No you're not." He shut the door to his room behind him and set me on the bed while searching through his cabinets.

He smirked in victory when he found a bottle with pills inside. He handed it to me and fetched me a glass of water. "This should help your migraine." I swallowed the pill after using water to help drown it. "Thank you" I put the glass on the floor and scooted back to lay down on the pillow.

Taehyung chuckled and hovered above me. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked and I nodded. He stared down at my lips then flickered back at my eyes. I also glanced at his red moist lips and as a reflex I squeezed my thighs together. As if time stopped, it happened again. He leaned closer and this time aimed at my lips. Before he could land it.

He put one hand on his tie and snatched it off while the other held him up. He got off of me and told me to sit up and I did as told, with confusion written on my face. He wrapped the tie around my eyes and knotted it in the back of my head. Now everything was pitch black to me, but I felt myself being lifted and set onto his lap. His hands rested on my waist while both my legs were on either side of him.

"I don't want you to see it. I want you to feel it." He said. I raised my hands and searched for his shoulders to put them on. Taehyung pulled me closer and his breath fanned my lips. His left hand went up to caress my cheek and the other was still on my waist. I tried leaning my lips closer and when I felt them brush with his I paused.

He took the chance and placed his lips on mine. My heart beat was like a professional playing drums. I felt my cheeks warm up when he licked my lips for entrance. I hesitated before granting it to him. I wanted more. I wanted to touch him more like this and I wanted him to hold me closer to him.

I felt attracted to him like a bug to a light. His tongue came in contact with mine and we fought for dominance. During our small make out session, I haven't realized his hands were now under my shirt. I decided to step up since he was doing most the work. I acted to lean closer to him but my main action was to grind against him.

Wait. This my first time ever. He stole my first kiss. Jackson never dug to this topic nor did I since I wasn't interested. But why am I so Interested now?

Taehyung made sure he touched every part of my mouth and then pulled back. I took a deep breath and on the inside whined. I wanted to continue. He pulled off the tie and smiled. I smiled back and held onto his forearm.

"T-Taehyung..." I trailed off and he held my chin up. "What's wrong baby?" His hand combed my hair strands behind my ear.

I fumbled with my fingers and bit my lip. "You-I -" I sighed and tried again. "That was my first kiss." I shut my eyes tightly, not sure of what he will think. He chuckled and pecked my lips causing me to open my eyes. "It was my first as well" he said and I pursued my lips trying hard to not smile too much. Yes he was a very attractive man, and he would get his fair share of girls, but he always intended to keep his lips pure.

I giggled and hugged him. He hugged back and whispered in my ear. "Your lips are soft." He complimented making me blush. "I-I have to t-take a shower. See you later!!" I said as I rushed out the door to hide my blush. Taehyung laughed and I smiled.

Wow. That was awesome. I went to my room and got ready to shower. As the cold water hit my skin I replayed the scene and smiled. "He's so handsome what the heck" I giggled and placed my hands on my face. I squeal like a high school girl in love. "Shut up Y/n." I scolded myself like a mother and reached for the shampoo bottle. "I think I'm in love." I facepalmed at the thought but smiled.

Taehyung's POV

I called Baekhyun in and sighed. That smile never left my face and I don't seem to have regrets about the scene that just took place.

"Well. Are you going to tell me?" He said impatiently while playing with the magnet rocks on the table. "Hyung. I think I jinxed myself" I said and chuckled as the scene replayed. Her lips moved against mine so perfectly and how she held onto me and cradled me. Her skin so smooth under her shirt. My eyes closed and opened in pleasure. I want more of her. But what is wrong with me?

This never happened before with a girl. I never had an interest in girls and here I am, wanting more of Y/N. I know for a fact that I wouldn't feel like this with any other girl. It's only with Y/N. Do I really want this plan to go through? Can't she just stay with us. With me. With all of bang tan and Baekhyun.

The thought of her tongue fighting with me for dominance, but me winning of course. It turned me on. Made me happy. Made me...

"In love"