7

Taehyungs POV

I stretched out my limbs and looked down to see Jungkook laying on my chest. I chuckled and Jimin walked in. His eyes widened automatically and I pursed my lips. "J-Jimi-"

"Why is Jungkook sleeping on you and why are you shirtless!!!" He almost screamed. I pushed Jungkook off me harshly and sat up. "Jimin, you know I always sleep shirtless. A-and Jungkook said he couldn't sleep so I let him sleep with me and-" Jimin turned the other way.

"I can't believe you're cheating on me Tae..." He said, still standing at the door. I raised an eyebrow with a gawk and pulled him around so he faced me after bolting to the door where he was. "Jimin" I said. He hummed in response and his eyes lightened with hope.

"We are brothers. We are not gay." I said making him pout. Rolling my eyes, I pulled him into a hug before he could whine about it to Jin. "Hyung?" I looked to the left to see Jungkook with wide eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"TAEHYUNG!"

I pushed Jimin off and looked behind him to see Hoseok. "You know wh-"

"TAEHYUNGIE ARE YOU DATING ALL THREE OF THESE DIZGUSTING MEN!" Yoongi interrupted.

"Dizgusting?" I questioned his grammar as Jin and Namjoon walked in, immediately face-palming. "Finally someone thinks this is all stupid-"

"Taehyung, I'm sorry but you can only choose one." Jin spoke honestly. I heard small footsteps coming our way and Y/N stood while rubbing her eyes. She looked around at all 7 of us and her eyes stopped on me.

A tint of red colored her cheeks and she stepped back. "D-did I interrupt something..." She said, in her cute morning voice. I held on to her wrist and dragged her closer to me. "Y/N please tell everyone that I am NOT gay." I ordered, emphasizing on the 'not'.

Her body stiffened and she cleared her throat. "Ok, well. He's not gay. I thought he was but he-"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS"

-

After an extremely long 10 minutes, everyone left except
y/n as I told her to stay. I never wanted her to feel like an object when I just bought her for millions, but she is here, so I might as well have fun.

"Y/n" I cleared my throat. She faced me and she felt so small next to me. She tried not to look at me making me arch an eyebrow. "Why are you not looking at me." I asked as I held her chin so she was forced to look at me.

She stuttered but still spoke. "I-I'm not used to being near shirtless men." Her hands were behind her back and I chuckled. "Well you will get used to it." I turned us around and I picked her up to set her on my desk. She flinched from the sudden action and I put my hands on both sides of her thighs.

Leaning my weight in my arms, I got closer to her. When she turned her head to the right I followed her movements and moved my head to the right. She faced back forward and nibbled on her bottom lip in what seemed nervousness. Chuckling, I grabbed her hands and placed them on my bare chest. She tightly closed her eyes in embarrassment and held in her breath.

Her reaction amused me and I let out a deep giggle. She opened her eyes slowly and I could sense her uncomforted feeling fade away. Her orbs met mine as we stared into each others eyes. "See, nothing to be afraid of. I bet I could touch you like this without hesitation."

Her blush deepened to a darker red making me laugh. My hands still held hers as she let out her breath. Taking my chance, I let go of her hands and she kept her hands on my chest making me smile a bit. I looked up at her to see her eyes trailing around my upper body.

She trailed her gaze back to my eyes and widened her eyes when she realized what she was doing. "I-I'm so sorry." She held both her hands to her face in an attempt to cover it. I replaced my hands on her wrists and pulled them off her face.

"Hey don't cover that blush. It suits you." I complimented. Her lips lifted up into a small genuine smile making me relax. "Y/N, could we... get to know each other better?" I asked while scratching the back of my head. She nodded and smiled wider. "I would love to!" I smiled back in a boxy shape and before I could do anymore, my phone rang.

Rolling my eyes, I picked it up with a deep hello. "Taehyung!" The familiar voice made me chuckle. "Jimin"

"Taehyung, Jackson is here."

My mood dropped and my eyes darted to Y/N. "I thought we sent him away, why is he back?" I questioned while furrowing my eyebrows. "Isn't it obvious, he probably wants something from you."

"Ok, Jimin if anything suspicious happens contact me first. Be careful and tell the others that." I warned. "I will. You take care too, and take care of Y/N." He ordered. I smiled and scratched the wood on the table besides Y/N while I stared into her eyes affectionately.

"You don't have to tell me twice."