29

"I love you"

My eyes widen and a blush finally reveals itself on my hot cheeks. I placed my hands over my face, and trusted Taehyung to hold me tight. I was overjoyed and happy. My tears fell and I smiled while taking my hands off. I hugged him again but even tighter. It's as if all of a sudden my emotions were rushing in at once and I just had to tell him the same. My heart leaps and does backflips as his touch feels just so right and meant to be.

"I love you too"

I felt him smiled against my shoulder. His lips skimmed on my neck and up to my jaw. He placed a kiss there then brought us to the bench. "We should probably get out the pool before everyone goes to sleep." He chuckled and I nodded.

I stepped on the bench and held onto the rim to get out the pool. "Wait Y/n!" He stopped. I turned around and grabbed the towel before turning back to him. "Yes?" He smiled and ran a wet hand through his hair. "I love you."

"You already said that." I giggled and wrapped the towel around my body as Taehyung got out the pool. "Yea, But I cant help but say it again." He said and winked at me. He cheekily wrapped his arm around my waist and I rolled my eyes. "Ok Mr.Cheesy, go get your towel."

-

After changing back into my leggings and sweatshirt, I grabbed a blue water bottle and poured the soju Jimin sneaked in. I watched as the sparky liquid dropped and clashed with the soju in the bottle. My taste buds became impatient and I put the lid on top. Since the soju bottle was only 3/4 full, it was enough to fill the water bottle.

I tightened the top and stretched my arms out. "It's gonna be a long night." Bringing the water bottle with me, I walked towards Taehyung's room and hid the bottle behind me.

If he asks... say it's sparkling water or something. I told myself. The air conditioning rammed into my face and it reminded me of my first time here. Turning the doorknob, I peaked in to see Taehyung still fucking shirtless and in his boxers. There's something called shirts and pants, have you heard of them? No! Oh well let me introduce you.

Taehyung spot me and patted the seat next to him on the bed. I walked in and he realized I was hiding something behind my back. "What's in your hands?" He asked and I waved the water bottle around so I don't look suspicious. "Sparkling water." I said and smiled nervously.

He narrowed his eyes and shrugged. "Let's play dirty minds." He said and placed it in front of us on the bed. I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him. "What is it?"

(Sorry guys I don't actually know how to play dirty minds, so imma make my own rules up)

He scooted to the opposite side and started setting up. "Let's just say it's dirty monopoly." He took out different sizes and shapes of pieces and gathered the cards together. He handed me the checkered dice and smirked. "Ladies first." Taking it in my hands, I held onto it and shook it. I dropped it and it landed with a 6 and a 4.

I picked up the piece and moved it along 10 spaces. There were a variety of spaces. I landed on Y and picked up the card. "M stands for me, so the action will be on yourself, and the other is Y for you. Which is an action on the opposing player. But if you land on the other places, they're properties you can buy and deals you can make." He said and I didn't dare to look at the card.

The name of the board game made me squirm. "You look at it!!" I said and handed the card for him to read to me since I didn't want to know by myself. He read it and smirked. "What does it say?" I asked and sat in a dog position as I tried to look over. "Come here." He ordered and I followed.

I sat down next to him and tried peaking at the card but he pulled it away and pulled me onto his lap. "Yah, Kim taehyung!!" I was facing him as he winked at me and puffed his cheeks out. His hands were around my waist and my legs were on either side of him.

I tried to snatch the card from him but he pulled away and met his lips with mine. My eyes widened and I placed a hand on his chest only to remember he's half naked. I blushed wildly and before I could pull away, he held me tighter and leaned in closer.

He tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss and I enjoyed it more then I should. I roamed my hands on his chest with my own will and he chuckled in the kiss. Feeling I did wrong, I retracted my hands only to have them pulled back onto his chest by Taehyung. I panted after he pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Ok, done with the first" He said and turned me towards the board game, with me still on his lap. "C-can you let me g-"

"No" I pouted and he grabbed the dice. "But what did it say." I asked and turned my head around to meet him. "It said to cradle the opposing team." He said and shook the die. "Then What was that kiss for!!!" I whined and he giggled before snuggling his head into my neck. He rolled and got a 1 and 6. He landed on an M and picked up the card. I leaned over to see what he got but he pulled it away.

"Nah uh baby" he smiled and moved a strand of hair behind my ear. He read the card and pursed his lips. "I'll be right back" he moved me out his lap and went to the bathroom. I raised an eyebrow and went to the door and put my ear on it. "Fuck this game" I heard him mumble.

I heard some shuffling then his groaning. "Ah shit.." my eyes widened and I gulped. His moans got muffled and I suspected he placed a hand on his mouth. What is he doing? I went back to the bed and picked up the M card.

'Hit your orgasm'

Orgasm? What's that? I looked at the water bottle and remembered my soju. My eyes sparkled and I scooted to the bubbly liquid. I turned the top and placed the rim on my lips. Tilting it, the liquid reached the back of my throat and I almost gagged. It was really bitter and scratchy.

I put down my water bottle and replaced the cap on top. My head already started spinning and I gasped. The bathroom door opened and Taehyung walked in with a pout. "Let's continue" he said and sat next to me. I smiled and laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked and I held the card up.

"What's an orgasm?" I asked lightheaded. He widened his eyes and replaced me on his lap with a blush. "Your turn." We continues to play on and on, Taehyung owned most properties while I always ended up landing on either a Y or and M. A few turns later, I took the die and reached for the water bottle. I opened it and took another sip. After taking my mouthful, I shut the water bottle and rolled the dice. "3 and 2" I spoke and moved the spaces. I landed on M and pouted.

I took the card and blushed roughly. 'Take your top off' Before Taehyung could glance at the card. I hesitantly took my shirt off and held my hands over myself. He looked at the card and chuckled. "Aww, my baby's Pout is so cute~" he pinched my cheeks and I rolled my eyes.