November 19th, London, England, 1937.

In the eyes of many, muggles were the kind which didn't understand anything. They were correct...Well...Half. To someone who is as intelligent as the Hussin family. The family were all housed in Ravenclaw and had a beautiful daughter who had brown hair and blue eyes. She looked like her father and had her mother's personality. Not the common mixture but it definitely worked for the two. They named their daughter Heather. Heather Hussin who was kind, smart and witty. She has a hint of ambition in her but that only appears when she's angry.

More then less, it was her fourth year going to Hogwarts and her heart raced as quickly as the speed of light. She couldn't wait to see her friends alongside her teachers unlike...Some. She takes a look at herself in the mirror and was later on called by her family.

"Heather!" Her mother called. The girl turned her head smiling at the time and checking the watch. She whips out her wand until her cat purrs at her. She looks at it before chuckling.

"Come on shanks. We have to go." She said to it. She carried her on her arm. Shanks was a different kind of species. She was a kind that turns invisible when needed. Now, she was seen as a white pure cat with blue eyes like hers. She brought her downstairs where her parents were seen waiting at the door patiently.

She smiles at them and went straight to the car. Her heart was pounding and she had her arms folded, that was until she closed her eyes to doze off in her sleep. A few minutes later, the car stopped. She opened her eyes seeing a dark lapel over it. She sighs in annoyance and removed the hat realising that they are here. The train station where they have to depart. The girl walks out of the car and her father gave her the suitcase.

They continued to walk with her two frisky parents by her side.

"Oh, darling! I remembered the first time when you were just eleven...You held on my hand so tight you were so afraid to let go..." Her mother said excitedly. The girl chuckled remembering the time. Her father was also excited. They both appeared at the famous platform nine and three quarters, seeing other families bigger than hers run through the wall and into the other side. She saw the last family run through and realised that it was her turn. Her mother looked at her and she smiled nervously.

"Alright...At the count of three...One...Two...Three!" She screamed running through the wall holding her hand tightly. The girl gasped noticing the wall disappearing behind her and into another dimension. She heard the train blew its whistle and saw the familiar red train since her childhood.

"It all looks familiar..." She says smiling at it. The woman chuckles at her moving past her to put her bags into the compartment. Heather walks on the side and sees a familiar male boy. A boy who once had blonde locks and now had short black curls on his head. Her friend. Her mother gave her her books and said her goodbye to her. Her father too.

She smiled and went straight to him. As she saw him, he was taller than her. She chuckled and patted his back. The poor boy was frightened. He moved back only to show her that he closed the book loudly looking behind. His blue eyes and his largely huge forehead hasn't changed. The only thing that changed was his fashion sense and hair. The girl stifles a laugh.

The boy held his chest with a horrid face pointing at her.

"You...You...You-"

"Okay I get it, you're unable to speak forms of Latin words formed into English..." The girl said cockily walking in the train as it blew its last blow. The boy chuckles gaining his confidence. Compared to Heather, Robert was too a Ravenclaw but was...Dumb in a way but wise. He thinks about his actions first before saying bits that don't count. He's quiet. Coming from a wealthy pureblood family, Heather thought that he would be sorted in Slytherin but no. He was too sweet to be that.

"I was not saying that...You scared me, by the way, I think you owe me an apology." The girl chuckled.

"For what? You should be blaming yourself, you're always..." The girl says walking into an empty room setting her suitcase and books on the top of the overhead compartment. She sits on the chairs sighing. She hears the fellow lowerclassmen playing around the corridors getting yelled at by the upperclassmen.