She was wrong. They would be together, Wang Shuo would make sure of it. Even if it took him until his dying breath, or another life. He will pursue and follow this new person that came crashing into his world, his favorite person, wherever he would go and forever love him.

He had to find out the likes and dislikes of his beloved, catering to him whenever he could, pampering him. Hell, he would treat him like a prince if he would let him. For now it was certain, Sun Hui had him completely bent.

Except he didn't know the first thing about being with a guy...maybe he should look things up before he did anything to make sure he did it all properly.

Should he tell his parents? He understood people were often afraid of coming out in fear of being rejected, but he knew at best his parents would only briefly be upset they wouldn't have biological grandchildren before moving on. He had extended family if they really wanted someone of blood to actually keep the family business going, but they had several capable workers who could just as successfully take over if needed be. His mother would be just ecstatic her son finally found someone to treat well. She had been concerned about the several fathers of past girlfriends who called to complain. It resulted in him losing the keys to his cars or even his mom "banning" him from dating for a month.

His father may not appreciate it as much. He was harder to get through, and was very picky of the girlfriends he was with after one day being kidnapped several years ago for a heavy ransom. His father was afraid of any extortion from anybody since, and he had long been against Sun Lin and her family. It was also this kidnapping event that made his father decide to make Wang Shuo go through self defense training and stalling the kidnappers or attackers long enough for an escape or rescue. It's why he had gotten so good with messing with people. And also why a certain nuisance in charge of a certain group thought he was good enough for something far beyond his capabilities or desires. The bastard just wouldn't stop calling him these days. He had been more...aggressive in his pursuit of recruitment. It was a real eyesore. He had to talk to his no good cousin soon now to talk her annoying fiancé out of calling him everyday. Why was he even suddenly calling? He thought the last time they spoke was good enough for him to stop, yet strangely enough ever since his secret favorite person arrived and made an appearance, he had been calling him.

His little beloved really was making lots of new trouble in his wake, huh? So many things have been changing because of him. Most of them were good, such as this newfound love he came to realize and may never have without his help of pushing him there, but admittedly the presence of his cousin's fiancé wasn't as good.

Hitting the decline button for what felt like the thousandth time, Wang Shuo pocketed his phone and decided to go to the Sun's house.

Maybe his bodyguard was right, he was spying on Sun Hui.

But it didn't matter. Things like his reputation, Sun Lin, and his parents' possible disapproval didn't matter. No one was going to get in the way of being with his beloved, not even Sun Hui himself.

******

Sun Hui couldn't stop thinking about Wang Shuo and his closeness from that day after lunch. He could still smell the faintness of smoke that mixed in with Wang Shuo's scent. And a stupid part of him wished the smell never went away, as it was strangely calming and felt like a security blanket.

No. Come on Hui, focus on your revenge, not how Wang Shuo smells! he gave his cheeks a few slaps, as if that would snap him out of it, and focused more on finalizing the photos. They had to look realistic, no trace of his photoshopping found. And his prized photo must look its best with proper lighting to see all of it in its full glory. Everything must be perfect for the final day.