*19*

I chased after Pin on Joey and managed to gallop alongside him. I let out a small chuckle and he called towards me,
"Are you seriously laughing right now?"
"Maybe." I yelled back. A sudden call of 'hey!' from behind us made me crane my neck to look over my shoulder at Callum, Susie's boyfriend from Bright Fields.
We raced across fields, trying desperately to shake the riders behind us. However, it was to no avail.
"Oh no." I whispered as I followed Pin, leaping over a fence into a second field only to halt suddenly as a handsome boy came into view in front of us, both him and his horse dressed smartly.
"That was a great jump." Callum complimented. "You two make a great team."
I glanced sideways at Pin with a confused frown.
I sighed as I hopped off my horse and followed the two boys back to Holloway, thoughts whizzing through my mind. I bit my lip nervously as I thought of all the possible sanctions. One thought made this all better,
At least Bright Fields had the cup.

*. *. *.

We were lead back into Holloway and two boys took mine and Pin's horses. I started to protest as one of them led Joey away but the tall dark guy, who I found was called Alex reassured me,
"Don't worry, the horses are in safe hands."
Pin walked up beside me after watching his own horse being led away and slipped his hand into mine, his taller frame shadowing mine as we were led into the fancy hall.
Alex and Callum showed us into a small room to the left of the grand entrance and motioned to two seats in the corner.
They then left the room and I took the chance to look around. It seemed to be a tack room but there was also a desk and comfy chair in the corner, making it look like a small office.
I reached into my pocket for my phone and my heart jumped as my hand came back empty.
"Pin, do you have your phone?" I asked worriedly, mind frantically thinking back to every place I'd been that day.
He frowned and searched through his pockets, his hand coming back empty. He had a slight worried frown on his face but before either of us could say anything else the door opened and a brunette girl appeared in the light coming from the hall.
"Hello Pin, Phoebe, I'm Gaby. Don't look so worried. Things are really looking up for you." She gave us a wide grin that bared her pearly white teeth and I inhaled deeply, glancing nervously at Pin.