GRANDgirl-Vinny Castronovo one shot for ICONicGirl4Ever

GRANDgirl-Vinny Castronovo one shot<3

“If you let me inside of your world, there will be one less lonely girl!” My best friend Gabby and I were shouting at the top of our lungs.

“I still cant believe were taking a dance class with THE Vinny Castronovo!” I squealed. I LOVE that boy.

“I know, and who knows Krissy, maybe he will see you and fall for you!” Gabby said back.

“I wish” I muttered so only I could hear.

“BYE MOMMA!” Gabby yelled from the sidewalk as her mom pulled away. We walked in and I was amazed. The place was so pretty!

I was gazing around while walking and bumped into someone.

“Oh, gosh im sorry! Im so clumsy!” I said. I cant believe how much of a clutz I am!

“Its okay, hey are you here for the Vinny Castronovo dance lesson?” I shook my head yes while looking down at my shoes, still mortified.

“Well than follow me!” she giggled and started walk. I was shoved violently in the side by Gabby. She jabbed her finger in the girls direction and I looked up and gasped.

Why, you ask?! Because standing in front of us was Bianca Castronovo.

“EEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!” I said and sprang into her arms. “I love you! And your brother! Omgomgomgomg!”

“OMG Krissy, stop fangirling!” Gabby said.

“Okay, so were gonna go see Vinny before hand so you two can chat! I know hes gonna love you!” Bianca said. OHMYGOD. Is this heaven or something?

We walked back to a room. When Bianca opened the door, my heart stopped. Vinny was dancing along to Lets Go by Ne-Yo and Calvin Harris. I was like dieing when the music stopped and he stared at me.

The world slowed down, it seemed like it was only me and him there at that moment.

“Hi im Vinny” he said out of breath.

“Im Gabby”

Little did I know, that started a wonderful friendship.

*6 Months Later*

“Vinny get off of me you whale!” I screamed at Vincent, who decided it was a good idea to sit his fat self on top of me.

“Not until you give me the remote! I refuse to watch another minute of Degrassi Krissy!” There was an all day Degrassi marathon on TeenNick. I loved the show, but my best friend despised it.

Yeah you heard right, best friend. He still hasn’t made a move and I for one wasn’t going to be the one to do it for him. I mean he could have any girl in the world, why would he want me?

“Krissy, there is something I wanted to tell you since the day I met you” he suddenly got serious. WAS HE GOING TO TELL ME HE LIKED ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

“yes Vin?”

“Your so….” What? Im so what???? “…GULLIBLE!” he screamed while he grabbed the remote and ran. I chased him and was finally able to pin him down.

“and your so weak” I said while grabbing the remote out of his hands and walking back to the living room.

“but, Kris, I seriously need to talk to you” he said.

“yeah right, not falling for that on again Vin” I said while turning up the volume.

“please Krissy! Im being serious!” his expression looked upset. I muted the tv and looked up on him, but I made sure to keep a strong grip on the remote. Im not taking any chances.

“Krissy, since the day I meat you. Ive wanted to ask you this…” he looked nervous. Was this the question I have been waiting for for 6 months?

“Krissy, will you be my GRANDgirl?” I looked at him and wished he was being serious and now messing with me. He looked straight at me and smiled.

“are you kid-“ I was cut off when his lips smashed into mine.

“still think im kidding now?” he said

“no. oh and Vinny?”

“Yeah?”

“I would love to be your GRANDgirl”