o. spot on, wood

PERCY WEASLEY WAS ASHAMED TO SAY THAT BEFORE IVY PARRY HE HAD NEVER KISSED ANYONE. He was not ashamed to say that it was Ivy who graced him with his first kiss.

It was strange studying with Ivy by his side; they had grown rather used to studying together but since she had been limited to an hour per day, she had to leave before they really got started. She also spent quite a bit of time helping Marcus Flint, her ex-boyfriend, so he wouldn't fail his OWLs. Percy wouldn't say he was jealous (he and Ivy technically hadn't defined their relationship yet) but he was annoyed that she spent a lot of time with her ex instead of him. All they had really done was kiss but Percy was making a big deal out of it.

"Mate, are you alright? You look like you're going to explode." Oliver Wood, his saving grave, cake and sat next to him. "What's got your knickers in a twist?"

Percy didn't answer, allowing Oliver to fill his head with so many imaginative ideas. "What exactly happened after Ivy kissed you? Did she run away? Did you run away? Did you tell her you're gay?"

"Oliver, I'm not gay. Nobody ran away. We talked like civilised human beings; we are not animals like you seem to be." Percy quipped, scribbling down some notes from his textbook.

"Oi! Just because Ender Mitchell can't shut his mouth about just how great he is as a gay icon and an amazing Quidditch captain, doesn't mean we have uncivilised conversations. I swear he never shuts up about how gay he is and it's just so frustrating like, I know, can we talk about how I'm going to kick your arse at the next Quidditch match against Ravenclaw." Oliver ranted.

Percy quickly reminded him. "Oliver, every time he shoots against you, you get distracted and don't catch it."

Groaning Oliver threw his head in his hands. "Only because he says something so distracting that I can't think in time to block it. He's a cheater! And I'll call him out on it."

"Or you could say something first, to distract him just before he throws the quaffle."

He gasped, shooting up. "Percy Weasley, you are a genius!"

"I know."

_____________

Sometimes studying can take your mind off of things, however all Percy could think about was how Ivy was dealing. He knew things between her friends had been weird and she was stuck in between it all and he didn't want her to be more upset.

There really wasn't much he could do, as the situation was out of his own hands, except try and cheer Ivy up. Maybe somehow in the middle of it all, they would define their relationship and become official. It's all Percy really wanted: a label. He wanted to know what he could define their relationship as. It probably sounded strange but he just wanted to know what he could call them. Were they just friends who kiss? Were they boyfriend and girlfriend?

Were their kisses mistakes?

It was enough to drive Percy to the brink of sanity, but Oliver dragged him back into reality.

"Mate, you will not believe who I just passed in the hallway." Oliver said. "Ender Mitchell! And do you know what he did? He winked at me, the bloody bugger! Honestly, I reckon it's just to get me distracted for my next match! He's intimidated by me so he's trying to make Gryffindor lose so we don't have to play each other again."

"Of course he is Oliver, your blocking skills are so good that he doesn't want to face you in a match. That's obviously why he's not missed a single goal against Gryffindor." Percy dryly muttered.

"Oi!"

_____________

Percy forgot he had prefect duty with Marcus Flint honestly. It had slipped his kind until he saw him waiting on the fourth floor corridor. It was going to be a new type of weird and Percy wasn't ready.

"Ivy kissed you, huh?"

Yes, it was very awkward and Percy was rather intimidated.

"Yes she did."