o. marin's sin

THERE WAS JUST SOMETHING SO ENDEARING ABOUT PERCY WEASLEY THAT HAD IVY DISTRACTED. She just had a feeling that it would all be okay. They kissed and Ivy just couldn't believe it. She had kissed Percy Weasley but she didn't know what to do next. Somehow, afterwards, Ivy was second guessing herself and made to run.

She turned preparing to sprint, anything to get away from this awkward situation but a hand grasped her own, turning her around. Ivy looked into his eyes, and she was pulled into another kiss.

When they broke away, Ivy grinned and patted at his chest. "Oh Merlin you like me too."

Percy raised an eyebrow, a single eyebrow. "So you don't hate me?"

"I don't think I ever did." Ivy whispered softly, her face turning into a smile as she stared him down. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Raise one eyebrow."

___________

Ivy does not like Adam Marin at all, not after what he did. In all honestly, she never wanted to see him again. But he was right in front of her and there was no escaping it. She was in a good mood after she had seen Percy, but Adam had a way of spoiling every good thing.

"Hello Ivy." He smirked, putting a hand on her arm.

She retracted it and glared at him. "Leave me alone, Marin."

"That's a bit cold, don't you think? Considering what we had together..."

"We never had anything together, leave me the hell alone!" Ivy yelled, walking faster.

Adam shoved her against the wall. "I think I get to decide when you're done here Ivy. We didn't get to finish our little game last time, when Miriam found us." He moved closer, until she could feel his breath on her face. "This time, neither of us have commitments. I know you liked me just as much as I liked you."

"I never liked you and I never will! Why can't you leave me alone?" Ivy struggled to escape his grip but he faltered for a second. "Let go of me and I promise I won't tell the Headmaster."

He just gave her a knowing look. "You wouldn't dare, I know you Ivy."

Somebody stepped out from the shadows. "She might not, but I sure as hell will. Get off of her and get away before I do worse than scold you – I wasn't a beater on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team because I didn't fall through. Now get away from Ivy and stay away."

"This isn't the end."

"Luke?" Ivy whispered, reaching out towards him for a hug.

"Is this what he did to you last time, Ka? I swear to Merlin, he's never going to see you again." Luke growled. "Why didn't you tell us? We could have helped you."

Ivy grasped onto him. "I was afraid." She looked up at him, seeing him more than she had before. "Me and Marcus decided to end it after Miriam wrote all that stuff in the great hall, you remember 'IVY PARRY IS A HUGE SLUT'. She's the one who caught him."

____________

Luke Humphreys would protect Ivy Parry until the end of time, even if they ended up as enemies (though both were sure that could never happen). And if that meant beating up Adam Marin and then exposing him for the creep he was, he would do it in a heartbeat. However, he couldn't do it alone as much as he would like to say he was strong enough.

There weren't many people who would beat up Adam Marin that Luke knew. Only two people he knew would be willing to cooperate: Marcus Flint and Leo Whitehall. Luke wasn't on great terms with either of them but when it was necessary he would do it.

"Oi Flint, I'm going to beat up Marin. You in?" Marcus grinned, looking forward to round two with his favourite person.

Luke really didn't want to see Leo, didn't think he could, but he pushed through and searched for him, finding him in the library with Juliet. They were close, as they always were but he needed backup.

"Leo, I need help. I'm going to beat up Adam Marin, and you're going to help me." Luke didn't even look at him, couldn't look.

Leo got up, and put a hand on his shoulder. "You must have a reason so I'm in."

And when they found Adam again, he knew exactly why they were there.

"You see Adam, when somebody hurts Ivy, they have hell to pay and yours is well overdue..."