I stood up and walked to the corner that was kiddy-corner in the small room.

David got up and walked towards me.

"So I see someone likes playing hard to get." He said, putting his hand up to my cheek as he walked over.

Though, before he could, I smacked his hand away.

"Oooooh, someone's feisty." David said.

My skin crawled, something felt really familiar, I just could put my finger on it.

"Just leave." I said.

I knew where this was going, and that was the last thing I wanted. I knew all he'd take from me. Especially me still being a virgin. There was no way I was going to let this happen to myself.

"C'mon Madelyn." He said, putting his hand on my thigh and slowly but surely inching his way upward.

"Just leave, Marcus!" I shouted.

He stopped and looked at me confused, as I looked confused myself. An angry expression flushed out his face and he came back at me, trying to continue whatever he started.

"Just leave." I said, he still didn't listen.

He looked me up and down, in such a way that he seemed to be undressing me with his eyes.

He tried to start kissing on my neck, but I pushed him away.

"Get away from me, Marcus!" I shouted once more.

I don't know who Marcus was, or why his name kept coming out of my mouth.

For some reason, being called the wrong name kept making David progressively madder and more persistent.

Suddenly I brought my knee up to his stomach, using all of my force to hit him.

He fell to the ground as I realized I had hit him in the groin.

I walked out of the hole through the opened door and went back above ground.

I was greeted with a brunette woman in the staircase, she was really pretty, but I didn't know her... or remember her, I don't even know which one anymore.

"Hey, Madelyn, glad to see your out of the coma." She said.

"Hey..." I trailed off, wondering her name.

"Sherry. We met once before, but I heard you lost your memory." She said.

I nodded, ready to get to the point.

"Do you know where my father is?" I asked.

"I think he might be up in his room. I'll take you up there." She said, and beginning up the stair.

We finally reached his floor after climbing for what felt like forever. I didn't really mind it though. I kind of like working out.

"It's that one." She said pointing to the door.

I walked up and knocked.

"Why aren't you in the hole?" He asked me.

"Can I have a knife?" I asked, completely ignoring his question and pushing into his room.

He shook his head.

"Sure, maybe if you tell me why you're not in the hole." He said.

"Your friend David came in and was going to rape me. I'm going to get my revenge." I said.

"Did he actually--" My father started, but I cut him off.

"No. I stopped him before he even tried to take off my clothes." I snapped.

Dixon's Daughter • The Walking Deadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें