Don't tell anyone (Prinxiety) [Part two]

Triggered Warning: Periods and cussing

POV Third Person

Virgil was feeling moody and had horrible cramps in his stomach. He ran to the bathroom knowing what was up, his periods. He hated them with a passion, but how not hate them? He fixed everything so he was okay for at least a few hours. He felt like if the devil was dancing and setting his stomach in fire. He went on the couch and didn't move only watching Television. Roman went in the living room and saw Virgil laying on the couch. He frowned and say jokingly "Hello there hot topic, doing the potato today huh?"

Roman didn't know he was in his week. Virgil answer really harshly "Leave me the fuck alone Roman!"  The prince frowned and said softly

"I was only joking Virge, don't take it bad..." The anxious side simply looked down tearing up. As he teared up, the creativity side figured what was up. He sit next to him and kiss his forehead.

"Hey everything is fine emo nightmare, don't worry" He caress his hair softly. Virgil was a blushing mess and ask shyly.

"D-did P-patton t-told y-you?" Roman sighed and nodded lightly

"Yes he did, I don't judge you or anything, I accept you just the way you are Virge. Actually I love you really really much" Roman smirked softly as Virgil became a deeper shade of red before answering.

"I love you too Roman..." He look up at him and the fanciful side simply lean in for a kiss and Virgil answer softly.

For the rest of the week, Roman took care of his new boyfriend. They cuddle a lot, kiss and watch a tons of movies. Now everyone in the mindspace know about Virgil transitioning, even Thomas. Everyone accepted him and loved him more than ever.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi people! I am back and yeah sorry I was very inactive! Hum just so you know I love you so so much! I need ideas for some one shot! I will do any ships! So go wild in your ideas! The only thing I don't do is smut! So yeah! Love you all!! ❤️❤️❤️