Do you hate me? (Logicality)

POV Logic

Since we have done the 'Lose Motivation' video, I can't stop thinking about Morality. My heart is beating faster when he is around me, I feel like I had fever every time he come across me and I don't stop to stuffer when I talk to him. Since then, I do everything to avoid him. I was walking quickly to my room to lock myself there when I heard Anxiety talking with Morality. I stop by and carefully lean beside the door to listen at the conversation. 

"Calm down, tell me why you think that"

POV Morality 

It's make a few week that Logic avoid me and just thinking he might hate me destroy me completely. I walk to Anxiety room and knock on his door. Maybe he could help me to understand what was wrong with Logic. He came open the door and was surprised to see me there. "Morality?..." I tried to keep my tears to myself, but fail. As they start to stream down my face Anxiety pull me inside of his room. He look at me and say with a concerned voice.

"What's wrong?" I look at him tears filling my eyes.

"I... I think Logic hates me..." I burst in tears sobbing and Anxiety put a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down, tell me why you think that"

"He... He avoid me, since the lose motivation video and... And maybe it's because I... I accused him..." I take a deep breath to calm myself down "I... I didn't mean to hurt him! I care so much about him..." 

"You know Morality, maybe he is avoiding you because he doesn't understand what is happening when he is around you..." He make obvious eyes and I gasp. 

"You think he..?" 

He nod as I start to have a big smile crossing my lips. I hug Anxiety to thanks him. He only push me away. I walk out of his room as I saw Logic speeding to his room. I run over him and stop him. He look at me blushing and immediately look down. He mumble.

"H-hey..." I look at him and only ask.

"Do you hate me?.." Logic gasp and shook his head. He look at me with a small smile on his lips.

"I... I could ne-never hate you..." He blushed even more and I push him against the wall starting to kiss him. I whisper between the kiss "I love you Logan" and he answer shyly " Me too Morality, I... I l-love you.." 

Hope you enjoy this little one shot! Love you guys