It was just a dream? (Prinxiety)

I am so sorry Why_tho101 to not have done your request! I will do it right away! Hope you like it!

POV Anxiety

It make a month now that I have the biggest crush on Roman. I tried to convince myself to tell him, but what if he mocked me? What if he laughed at me? What if he rejected me?... Stop Anxiety, Princey is the Romance! He know it's hard to confess. Ok, I will do it tomorrow, I will tell him no matter what! I can do it! I put my headphones on happily laying on my bed before crashing off asleep.

POV Roman

I was in my room overthinking because of my love feeling for my dear emo nightmare. Argh! I can't tell him! He will for sure rejected me with a snarky remark. Come on Roman! You are the Prince, you supposed to take the first step. I will tell him , of course I will! I am the Prince after all, the romantical fanciful side. Tomorrow, at the first sight of my chemical unbalanced romance I will open my heart to him, hoping that he return my feelings. I smiled stretching before laying in bed to get my sleep. As soon that my head hit my pillow I get into the dreamland.

Third person

-Anxiety nightmare-

He woke with a smile stick on his face, it wasn't often that it would happen. He didn't have time to get up that Roman was already in front of his door. Anxiety didn't notice his evil grin on his face. So the darker trait smile brighten as he walks over to him to declare his feelings, but he didn't have the time to talk that Roman started speaking up.
"I know what you gonna say, but don't you dare saying those words to me! A prince! I deserve way better than a garbage like you! You are only a coward, an asshole, a dick! You are worthless and stupid, so stupid! Thinking that I could love you?" He started laughing "In your dream! You deserve to die since you don't stop causing trouble! I shall kill you and you know why? Because you are my enemy and I hate you Anxiety!" He say his name like he was going to throw up. Anxiety couldn't say anything and just backed away as Roman walked away laughing. He layed on his bed crying and shaking falling back asleep curled up in a ball.

-End of his dream-

POV Anxiety

I woke up still shaking from what just happen. My heart was in piece, I could barely breath correctly. I decided to never talk to Roman again and avoid him. That way my heart may be safer and won't be as broken that he already is. I dress up quickly while putting makeup on after. I slowly walk out and get in the kitchen. My father walk up to me with a bright smile "Hello there kiddo" I didn't answer and only shrug before sitting on the counter. Patton looked at me confused but I ignore and he started preparing the breakfast. His boyfriend, Logan, enter a bit later to help him out. Then Roman came in and I look down. I felt his eyes on me as he spoke up "Hey there hot topic! Seem like you have lack of sleep" I didn't answer and only stood up before walking out of the kitchen getting in my room.

POV Roman

How weird was that, maybe he truly had a lack of sleep, but he completely ignored me. Did I do something wrong? Since I realise my feelings for Anxiety, I have been even more careful of what I am saying to him, because I don't want to hurt him. Sometimes, my ego take over and I talk without thinking about hurting the other. Maybe it's just today, it's a bad day. No need to worry so much! Everything will be just fine.

-One week later-

He is still avoiding me and I am sick of it. Today I will confront him that he like it or not. I walked up to his room knocking on the door. I exclaimed

"Anxiety I know you're in there! Please, let me in. I really need to talk with you..." I heard a weak answer from him

"Come in..." I enter in the room as I ask desperation filling my voice.

"Why? Why are you avoiding me? I... I am sorry if I did something wrong... I didn't want to hurt you, because I..." I stopped and Anxiety look up at me "because I love you Anx..." I heard a gasp from my fellow emo nightmare.

"You really love me? B-but you told me tha-" he stopped and looked down. I took his hand.

"I love you with all my heart! I couldn't say anything bad to you! So why where you avoiding me?" He looked up at me.

"It was just a dream... I thought it was true... Basically you told me thay never you will love me... But as I see it isn't I am happy... I... I love you too Roman"

On those words, I pulled him closer to me and leaned in to kiss him. Anxiety answered softly and it was the best day of my prince life. I took him in my arm and whispered "I could never hate you sunshine" He chuckled and burries his face in my chest "Me neither prince charming"

I am finally back from this trip! So that's mean I just saw Thomas video! Dear Lord!!! Princey is so overwhelming by his ego and pride that he forget that he love Anxiety! Logan clueless and lost and confused was the best thing like guys! Patton was defending his kid! So damn cute! Jesus Christ I am gonna die! And him teasing Logan was adorable. Don't get me started on Thomas! For crying out loud! He was perfect making realize how much Anxiety is important! He read fanfiction! It's sure he does!! The mindspace, Anxiety having a room, the realization of Anxiety is important, Thomas going in the mindspace!!! It's all fanfiction ideas! I am sure of it!! Maybe... Maybe he will choose Anxiety name with the fanfiction! The one name that is have in the most of fanfiction could be Anxiety name! I swear I can't wait for this video! I just can't! I feel that Prinxiety will be intense! Just an impression tho! So I will stop bothering you with my crazyness and see you next time! Love you all people!!!