Stop fighting! (Logan x Roman x Patton x Virgil)

So this is my first polyship ever so please be indulgent with it and I am sorry if it's not very good! So this is a request of Mak_Mon_XP ! I hope you enjoy it!

PVD Third person

Roman came back of a mission with a trophy; a dragon witch horn. The problem was that this horn was cursed. That affect the first three persons in contact with it. So Roman, Logan and Patton were affected by it since Virgil was still in his room sleeping. A sudden urge run through the veins the three light traits as they start to fight eachother and insulting eachother. Roman spitted out to Patton.

"I always hated your food! It taste awful and I hate the way you dress up! Have a bit of style!"  Patton growled

"Shut up! You just cared of your own! You stupid think you are the best! You ruin everything!" He look at Logan "And you with your fact that you throw out for no reason! Annoying!!" Logan snaped angrily.

"Oh really?! You don't even know the real meaning of Adultery! You are a dumbass person just like the Romance over there!"

The fighting was so loud that it woke up Virgil from his peaceful sleep. He get up and thought 'What in the world is that loud this morning?!' He walked out of his room and saw the three other sides arguing. Anxiety find it funny so he sot on the couch to watch them fight like child. At first it was funny, but after an hour, it's started to become serious when Roman punched Logic in the stomach. Virgil eyes widened and he got up.

"Guys!! Stop this it's insane!" Patton look at him.

"That's none of your business Anxiety!"

He hitted Roman in the face. Logan was on the back of Patton holding the father neck up. It was Chaos and Virgil had enough and raised his voice.

"STOP FIGHTING! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN!! SNAP OUT OF IT, IT'S RIDICULOUS!"

Anxiety by revealing his true feelings to all of them just broke the curse. The three traits were confused remembering anything but what Virgil said. They looked at him and the younger side realize what he just said and the anxiety get to him. He run into his room thinking he did the biggest mistakes ever by saying he loved them all... Roman looked at Logan and Patton saying.

"I don't know about you guys but I felt the same way..." Patton nodded

"Me too, so much" Logic look at them

"I felt the same too, should we go tell him that we all feel the same way towards eachother?"

They all nodded in agreement and runned over to Anxiety room. They enter without knocking and hugged him. Patton was the girst to spoke up.

"We all love you Virgil, we all feel the same way" He smiled and the anxious trait look up at them

"Really?" Roman exclaimed

"Of course! You are something I can't stop loving emo nightmare like the nerd and Patton" Logan spoke up afterwards

I may be clueless with emotions but I am glad to felt them towards you and the others" Virgil leaned in the hug and say

"I love you all moron" They answered in chorus

"We love you too Virgil"

They stay in a loving hug till they all fall asleep in the arms of the others.

_______________________________

End of this one shot! Hope you like it! I wanted to thank all of you! I am at 21K views on this story almost 1K votes and over 600 comments! Thanks for all the support! I am going through a lot recently! I cried a lot and I am kinda of depressed... I am fighting against a lot of demons too but your love help me through this so thank you so much to be there! I love you all so much everyone! You're amazing people! See you soon and take care of yourself!