Who make you cry? (Logicality)

Warning: *Beating up, Blood and Self-depreciating*

POV Third Person

Logan have the fear to make mistake and that's why he always panicked every time he did one. The logical side had a particular reason for his uncommon fear. It was because of this awful person. This someone came see him each time he did a mistake. No matter what was the mistake. A grammar one, a mathematical one or even an interaction one, he would come hunt Logic down. He was locked up in his room sighing and fearing the worse, since he knew that he failed today. Logan mistaken on a mathematical problem he challenge himself to do. He was slightly shaking as a dark figure appeared in his room laughing. The person standing behind the Teacher have complete black eyes, a evilish smirk on his face; he was wearing only black clothing and the only thing who wasn't black was his skin that was whiter than snow. He walked up to Logan turning him around to be able to lift up his chin and spoke up:

"Seem like you missed me Logan..." Tears were blurring Logic's vision and that make the smirk grow on this person standing in front of him. Logan asked having a shaking voice.

"W-why? Perfection I... I don't want to s-suffer... I-" Perfection snapped in his fingers and the logical side was roughly pinned to the wall. He couldn't move and he was struggling to get away from the force that the dark crual figure used on him.

"My, my Logan" He stopped to laugh evilly before continuing. "You deserve to suffer! You suppose to be perfect! But you aren't... You failed once again!" He took off his black glove letting see his shining rings on his fingers, before hitting him rudely in the stomach. It make Logan scream of pain as he started to cry even more. Usually, Perfection didn't come when the main trait were there, but this time it was the unduly mistake.

"I am doing that to reinforce you Logan, so you could possibly learn from your mistake! To understand that you can't be a failure like you are right now!" He hitted him into his stomach multiples times; the hit were harder every time. Logan, him, was screaming at each hit, he choked on his own sobs and tears of true pain. He coughed up blood spitting it out as he breathed heavily. Perfection smirked even more than before. He whispered in the Logical side ear.

"You aren't good enough, but you will be, one day. When you will understand, because if you want to stop seeing me, you have to be perfect"

He laughed into his ear and disappear letting go of his emprise on Logan. He collapsed on the ground still crying while holding his stomach to make the pain go away. He didn't know that the others trait were banging into his bedroom door. It's Princey that broke down his door, obviously he didn't care. He was stuck in his thought were he heard Perfection saying he was a failure. The worse was that he was right. He was a failure, he was suppose to be perfect, but he wasn't. He didn't want him to come back, but he knew deep into his heart that he could never get rid of him. The three main sides looked at Logic in horror. Roman was the first to move, running over to him, to help him out. He kneeled beside the injured trait and took him in his arms looking at him with a concerned and slightly shaking voice:

"W-What happen?" Virgil was kneeled beside the prince and caress Logan back to calm him down, but the Teacher simply winced and he was unable to answer. Anxiety and the creative side frown as Patton was clenching his fist trying not to explode in anger. The sight of Logan cried, broke his heart and rage filled Morality's vein. Logic started to cough and he spit out blood. The prinxiety couple gasped in worry as the younger exclaimed.

"LOGAN!" Patton took deep breathe to not be even more mad at the person who did that to him, but when Roman took off Logan shirt, he teared up to the awful injury he was seeing. The fanciful side had tears streaming down his face just like the anxious side who exclaimed something once again.

"For crying out loud! W-who?..." Anxiety was shocked by the horrible bruises the logical side had all over his stomach. His tears were rolling faster down his face, he always considered Logic like a best friend, even a brother. Logan mutter in a raspy and cracking voice.

"I-I am s-sorry... I-I d-didn't m-mean t-too..." The paternal side was close to explode, but asked Logan with a caring voice.

"Who? Who make you cry?" Patton had tears sliding the long his face. Virgil and Roman looked up to Moral side worried by the tears since they never saw him cried like that. Logan looked down and didn't answer. Morality kneel down in front of him and ask the same question.

"Who make you cry?" The logical trait cried even more and was shaking more than ever, but he success to whisper the name of the someone who did that to him.

"P-perfection..." Patton couldn't explode now, he bottle up his anger for later, because right now Logan needed him. He took him in his arms as the two looked at both of them. He caress his hair softly calming him down. He was singing softly in his ear. As Logan slowly fall asleep holding tightly into the shirt of Morality, Patton whisper "He will pay Logan... I swear..." He bring him to his bed and stayed with him. Anxiety looked at Logic wiping his own tears away and Roman only say "We can't leave him alone anymore..." They all nodded in agreement ready to protect the Teacher no matter what.

This is the end of this one shot! Or maybe not...? Hope you like it and I am sorry if you cried! I love the angsty thing! So yeah! See you soon everyone! Love you all!