Who make you cry? (Logicality) [Part two]

Warning: *Beating up, Blood, Swearing and Self depreciating*

POV Third Person

It make few weeks since the events with Perfection. Logan was still traumatized and he was suspicious to not see him at all for the week that pass. He did some mistakes , Logan would say he did a lot, but he wasn't alone anymore. Patton was always with him, taking care of him. When the Dad trait wasn't able to be with Logan, it's Virgil and Roman that spend time with him. Except this time, it was different. Roman was out with Virgil in a journey in the creative land of Thomas mind. Patton was helping Thomas with a moral issue. So Logan was all alone in his room. He was reading a book, a Sherlock Holmes one. Then, a cold wind get into Logic room and he knew what it meant. His door as been close nail shut and locked up. The teacher breath speed up as he delicately put his book down. Perfection was standing in front of the door. He was more than mad and that his revenge will be without any pity. Logan have been thrown to the wall with a phenomenal strenght. Logan's head hit violently the wall and it started to bleed. The crual figure get closer of him and the logical side couldn't move. Some tears join his eyes because of the pain, but he knew it will get even worse. Perfection rings weree shinning with the sunlight as he hit with all his power into the stomach of Logic. As an answer to the hit, he spit out blood screaming in pain. Tears were filling his eyes and make his vision get blurry. Perfection spoke up. His voice was stern, cold and filled with anger. 

"You told them! You told them that I existed! You little asshole!! You should be ashamed!!! Ashamed of being such a mess and such a useless person! You just make mistske! You will never be perfect! You made over 150 mistake for the past three weeks!! You will suffer and no one can safe you this time!" 

Logan was so scared as Perfection pull out a blade. The evilish person in front of the logical trait was smirking madly. He started to cut some layers on Logan's chest. He was crying out for help that he won't have. he was all alone and he was terrified to die. If he died Thomas won't have a logical side anymore and it will be the chaos. Eventually he will be replaced , but he won't be Logan... Perfection stabbed him in the arms to start and Logan was about to faint. He could 't support the pain. He spitted out blood and it slide the long his mouth. He could barely hear, see, smell, taste, or talk... He could only feel endless pain. His heart rate was slower just like his breathing. Perfection was about to stab him in the heart. It was the end for Logan.

SOOOO it's the end of this part two! Do you want a part three? If yes comment! Also, I am sorry took me time to post it! I been throught a lot recently so yeah! I love you all! If you have any request just do them in the comment section below! Also, I know someone requested me to do a Logicality for the first moving on video, but since the second is out, I won't do it because it won't have a sense anymore! Talking about the part two of the moving on video... OH MY GOD!!! It was amazing! Like Roman was obssess with talking to the ex of Thomas. Virgil almost had a panic attack!!! But he didn't! It was so sweet and adorable! Thomas saying to Patton that it's okay to feel down and be sad! I cried while watching this video! I can related even tho I nevere have a true relationship with someone! This person broke my heart twice... And at the end Virgil being mad at Logan because he just duck out was so sweet!!! ARGH!!! Roman saying was wrong was so pure!!! AND WHEN LOGAN GIVE THE SWEATHER TO PATTON!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! HE GIVE HIM A GIFT!!!! I FANGIRLED LIKE A CRAZY DUMBASS!!! THEN ROMAN MAKE APPEAR DOGS! I WAS OVERLOAD WITH CUTENESS!!! I am sure that Logicality is canon even tho nothing have been confirmed! Prinxiety was there too thought! The ending got my heart like argggghhhhhhhhhhhh. Whatever! I will stop talking hahaha! Hope you enjoy the short story and See you everyone next time!