He belongs to me... (Prinxiety)

Triggered warning: Obsession and Yandere.

(This one shot take place in the true world like if they were human)

POV Third Person

There was a gang that never left the others down, they call themself the "Sanders Sides". In this group of friend, we had Logan, the nerd and teacher pet, we had Patton, the childish and dad persona, we had Virgil, the anxious and introvert one and we had Roman the extravagant and fanciful one. They were always together because they were best friends since forever. Patton and Logan were a couple already and Roman envy them a lot since he wanted Virgil for himself. The fanciful knew deep down that his anxious friend belonged to him and only him. Roman was always with Virgil. He never let someone who seem interested in him talked to him or even looked at him. As a matter of fact, Roman was a lovesick and even a yandere. He never told or said anything about it. He was always covering up his dirty actions so Virgil didn't know or the rest of the gang either.

Roman was now ready to invited him on a date. He practice enough in front of a mirror and he was more than ready. He went to his treasure box where we could find thing that he stole from Virgil like a pair of boxer, hair, toothbrush etc. He get ready and walked to Virgil house to get him for school, but when he got there... He saw something awful... Someone else was with Virgil and he was way too close of him. WAY TOO CLOSE! He was panicking inside since the other guy was pretty good looking. He had a black jacket, a white tee shirt with a black chocker, some black sunglasses, black jeans and black converse shoes. He had a starbuck tevana in his hands and a bag on his shoulder. Who was he?! And why... WHY WAS HE WITH HIS VIRGIL!!! He took a deep breath to calm his murderous temper and knocked on the door waiting for Virgil to answer and no one else. As he wished Virgil come answer, but he was with the other stupid guy. Roman eyes were focus on Virgil feature as he spoke up.

"Hi Virge! Who is this?" He asked sweetly but inside he was imagining how to kill this stranger in the most inhuman ways. Virgil knowing that Roman had trouble with other people smiled shyly before saying who he was.

"Oh it's Remy! He is a really good friend of mine, we know eachother since forever! He is the son of the best friend of my mom so yeah..." He looked over at Remy and back at Roman afterwards.

"Hey bro! Nice to finally meet you! Virgil don't stop talking about you" He chuckled taking a sip of his drink as Roman fake a smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." He took the hand of Virgil and say " See you later." Finally he will be alone with his belonging "We need to go, we have school!" They were about to go out the house as Remy interupted them.

"Actually! I am coming with you! I just moved in Virgil house!" He winked at Virgil and Roman could clearly see blush get to his cheek. This blushing was too much for Roman and he needed to get ride of this rival right away, because Virgil belongs to him.

End of this first part since (no need to ask it) I will be doing a part two! But will it end well or not? That's a mystery!! SO hope you liked it! If you have any request I will be open to do them! On this see you all next timeeeee! xox