Don't worry [part four] (Logicality)

POV Morality

I keep crying as I feel someone hug me tightly; Logan. I realise he was crying, he was showing his emotions for me. He held me closer to him caressing my hair. I nuzzle my head in his chest keep crying, but was calming down as he caress my hair. When my tears and sobs calmed down, Roman looked at me tears in his eyes.

"How did... Did we hurt y-you?"

His voice cracked and Anxiety take his hand to reassure him. After he done that, the youngest looked over at me. I could feel his empathy and since I was to disturbed to answer to the question of Princey, he did it for me.

"It happen to me a lot, before I was with Roman... It's nightmares... They seem so real and they are really frequent too, they make us believe that the nightmare are the reality..."

Anxiety look at me and I was confused. What was true? What was a lie? I start crying again and I was shaking. As I catch up for air, I started to talk with a shaking and broken quiver voice.

"W-What is true?... Is this a lie? Tell me! T-tell me the... The truth!! D-do you all hate me?.. Am I a bad father? Am I a waste? An idiot!? A stupid and nonsense person!? I... I... I NEED TO KNOW... I-I ne-need to kn-know... I... I'm s-sorry..."

Everyone was looking at me. Anxiety and Roman had a concerned look with tears seeing me like that. Logan lift up my head so my eyes meet his eyes filling with tears. I took deep breath while looking at him and the only thing he did his leaning closer to me. He cup my cheek with his hand before kissing me lovingly and softly. I, suddenly, calmed down. Tears were still rolling on my cheeks, but I kiss him back. He broke the kiss after a moment, before saying with a hurted voice: "The truth it's that we all care about you, it's that you are the most amazing person. You deserve to be care of and that people worry about you... You deserve to be happy... You deserve everything...You aren't an idiot, you help us whenever the time. You are always there for us, we... We love you Patton... I... I love you..." At those words, all my negative comments that were ruining in my mind just disappear like they never existed. Roman and Anxiety smiled to Logan and we did a big family hug. After the huge hug, I smile softly to Logan and say "Thank you Logic, you are pawsome!" He laughed at my dad joke hugging me and whisper "You back... I love you so much..." I hug back and murmur still nuzzling in his chest "I love you too Logan... More than everything" We both stayed together till we fell asleep cuddled up to each other on the couch.

It's the end of this story! I hope you like it!! So if you have ideas or prompt you want to give me go ahead!! I will be glad to do so! Also if you wanna talk and all I will answer in my DM! So see you next time guys and I almost forgot! Thank you so much for 1,2K of views! I am very happy it make my day! I love you all! 💞