Hidden love (Logicality)

It's a request from MoonlightArrow ! Hope you like it!

POV Third Person

Logan was on a run away of an emotion who could be really annoying; Obsession. Why? Because he didn't stop flirting with the Logical side, he was completely obsessed. At first, Logan didn't mind, since it took him a while to figure out what the emotion was doing. Feelings were the bane of the logical side existence. Today, it would make two months that Obsession was after him and Logan had enough of this. He carefully get to the person he trusted the most in the mind space; Patton. He knocked nervously on his door, since he knew that Obsession was close. Patton open the door confused to saw Logan. The moral side notice that he seemed nervous, something unusual for the logical side, so with concern he asked "What bring you up here Logic?" He looked at the paternal side "Can I come in before giving the reason of my presence here?" Patton nodded letting him in as he closed the door behind Logan. He let Logic sit on his bed and the teacher trait played with his fingers. The heart trait asked again more concern than before "What's wrong Logan?" He finally look up at Morality and say fixing his necktie. "I need you to hide me from Obsession. As his name mention it, he became obsessed to flirt with me and it's annoyed me at the higher point." He took a pause to adjust his glasses and continue after. "It's been exactly two months and I need your help to hide since you're the only person I trust in here" Patton was flattered and smiled brightly "Of course, I will for sure!" He took Logan hands and giggle "I am the best to hide in hide and seek!" Logic sighed of relief grinning as Morality pulled him in a secret room he had.

-Two weeks later-

It make two weeks that Logan was hidden in the secret room of Patton. Morality had personalized it for him. He only get out for the video 's or when Thomas needed help. It have a bathroom so he could shower and pee. Patton was the one bringing him food and stay with him didn't felt alone. Talking of Patton, the dad persona realised he loved the Logical side. Kinda ironic since Logan was hidden from someone who 'loved' him. Patton get into the room and Logan was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling that were constellations, that was the thing Patton did for him to make him feel comfortable in the room. Morality heart warmed seeing Logan appreciating the work he done for him. Patton wanted to joined him so he put the plate down and walk over him, but clumsy like he was, he tripped on his own feet and fall on top of Logic. Thankfully the teacher-like trait, who has fast reflexes, caught patton, a blushing mess because of the closeness of their lips.He apologized quickly looking away. Logan hands were on his waist and he was blushing as well. He bring the head of Patton back so he could look in his eyes as he ask nervously "Pat... I think you hidden something from me... I can tell... May I ask what it is. Logan and Patton heart were in sink without them knowing it. The dad persona say softly "I... I have a hidden love..." Logan exhales sharply wondering who it was. "Who is it?" Patton cupped Logan's cheek and was caressing it "It's you Lo" Logic started to smiled, since he always had feelings for him. That's the real reason why he came to him. He didn't say anything and only brought Morality into a sweet kiss that he answered lovingly. When oxygen was needed, they broke the kiss. Both were catching up their breath and Logan simply said "I love you" Patton had the most happy smile "Me too, I love you my hidden love"

-Meanwhile with Anxiety and Roman-

"Roman it worked out! They are together! You can stop being Obsession" Anxiety grinned as Roman transformed back to his normal self.

"You had the best idea sunshine!" He pulled him closer as Anxiety blush.

"Thanks Princey... I love you so much..." He look up to him and the fanciful side smiled.

"I love you too my fellow emo nightmare" They both connect their lips kissing happily that the older traits were finally together

That's the end of this one shot! Hope you like it! I am working on the requests! I love you all and see you next time people!