Is it true? [part two] (Logicality)

Hello guys! This is the part two of Is it true, a recommendation of @Julisa333p soooooo I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all!!

POV Third Person

It make two weeks since the Sanders Sides video were Prinxiety was confirmed.* The fanders are gone crazy on the internet when Anxiety reply Logicality. Patton was very curious of what the fans where doing so he goes on Wattpad to read some stories. He saw that "Logicality" was everywhere. He started to read and he giggles as Logan walk into the father's room.  Logic looked at him and wonder what was so funny. He sit next to Morality and ask "What's so funny?" Patton, who didn't notice Logan presence, look up at the trait beside him. He smiled and answered cheerfully "I am reading some fanfiction about the both of us!" Logan frowned and looked at the story "Hum it's really well written, the fanders have a lot of imagination thought. I really like the one you reading, it's about science!" Patton nodded and have a flash of an amazing idea. "Logan, I just had the greatest idea!" The teacher frowned and clear his voice "May I ask what is your crazy idea?"The dad trait squealed while nodding "We could make believe the fanders, Virgil, Roman and Thomas that we are something!" Logic till his head and asked "By something you we fake being a couple?" Patton nodded and Logan sigh "Why not? It may provide amusement or whatever."

-two week later- 

Patton and Logan were very flirty with each other, with cheesy pick up lines and cuddling. Everyone start thinking it was an actual thing. The fanders couldn't take it since they didn't know if it was true or not. The prinxiety couple were hoping it was true just like Thomas itself. No one doubt it was fake and it probably would become real since Patton realize he had feelings for Logan and he decide to confess to him. The problem was that Logan was completely clueless about the situation even he felt that something inside him have change. Patton walked up to Logan's room. Virgil and Roman had decided to put a camera in the older trait room to know if they are actually in a relationship. Logan was working on his desk as Patton walk up to him. Patton say "Lo, hum I need to tell you something..."  the logical side turn around with his chair and look up at him "What is it Pat?" He was nervous and was flustered "I-I have feelings f-for you..." Logan frowned and say "Like you love me?" He nodded looking down. Logan get up and lift up Patton head "I love you too" The dad side heart explode of joy "We are love bug now!" He kissed Logan passionately and at this moment, Logicality truly became a thing.

-later that day- 

Virgil took the video camera out of the room and squeal watching the video. He had an evil grin plastered on his face as he post the video on the internet so now everyone would know that Logicality it's true.

*This video doesn't exist the prinxiety isn't real either is logicality (for now hehe)

SOOO I finally post something! I am sorry about that! I am in a lack of inspiration right now because I don't know. I don't have a good reason. I am starting school tomorrow so yeah I will be even less on Wattpad but I will try to post times to times I promise! Honestly, I am in an existential crisis to be honest! I realize how fuck top I am so yeah! Nevermind not important! You are all amazing okay!!! I start this one shot book  in april of 2017 for fun and now  I have over 30K views on this book! 1K vote and comments! Like wow! You are all fantastic people and I all love you so much! See you next time and I love you all!