I care about you (Prinxiety)

It's inspired by one of the prompt of @BBCanimefangirl hope it will be fine! 

POV Anxiety

Every four years, I can say for one day my words to Thomas, the comforting words I want to tell him. I think the anxious one and I am right, but sometimes I feel I am going to far. Most of the time, I hurt Thomas. I even hurt the other's personality like Morality, Logic and even the one I love; Princey. It was 23:58. I get out of my bed walking to my calendar to see if we were the 29 February. A small smile cross my lips, as the bell of midnight start ringing. We were the 29 February, the only day I could say good things, to be happy without have anything who ruin it. I get to Thomas room seeing he was still awake. I walk to him and say "Thomas, I am sorry... You... You are important for me and I am trying my best to help you... I care about you and I didn't want to hurt you..." Thomas look at me confuse. "Anxiety? You... You are sincere?" I nod and even hug him. I explain him what was going on quickly. He hug me back and whisper "Don't worry Anxiety, you are important for me too..." He smiled and I go back in Thomas mind. 

*In the morning*

I had prepared breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes and the other three look at me. The first to talk was Logic who have a confuse look on his face since he doesn't understand what was going on. 

"Anxiety? Why all this? I don't see a logical reason for all this..." Anxiety smile a bit and say putting the pancakes on the table. 

"Because I wanted to do it" Morality smile and say lovingly.

"Awn! Thank you Anxiety, I always knew you care about us!" Logic look at me and say a quick thank you. Princey walk up to me suspicious and say "You are weird..." Morality glance at him and he mumble a thank you before starting eating the pancakes. 

*At the night* 

All day, I take care of everyone, I was happy for once. I didn't stop looking at the time knowing that in a few hours, I could not feel happy like I was anymore. I get to my room and surprisingly Princey was waiting for me. I frown a bit and before I could question him he started to talk.

"Why are you nice today? You are sassy, sarcastic and angsty usually..." He looked confused and I look down.

"Every 29 February, my negative thought completely stop, I can feel happy, stop being anxious for a complete day. I just show how much I care for all of you... That's all..." He gasp and say concerned 

"You can only be happy one day every four years??" I nodded and whisper walking toward him.

"Roman I... I love you and... And I would like to spend my last happy hours with you without being anxious... Can I?..." Princey blush looking at me and I lean on him kissing his lips softly. He kiss back lovingly and whisper in my ears "I will always be there Anx, I love you..." I feel blush flushing on my cheek as I whisper back "I love you too... Even when I am normal..." We both let out a chuckle. I take him bridal style putting him on my bed before kissing and cuddling till the bell of midnight start ringing. 

What is good? I am not sure about it tho... Tell me please!