The whole world (Prinxiety)

This is a request from my friend @Jackaboy_Is_boss ! Hope you like it! 

POV Third Person

Roman and Anxiety were sitting next to eachother as they were teasing one in other like always.

"Of course, Sir sing a lot! Sorry to break your dream but you can't do everything" Anxiety had a smirk looking at Princey who was surrounded by an indestructible confidence.

"Yes I can Emo Nightmare, I can do everything, I am the prince!" Anxiety keep having this playful smirk.

"Oh yeah huh?" He glanced to Roman with challenge in his eyes "Then prove it Meta knight"

Roman think for a second before a grin appeared on his face. "I bet you, that I can fit the world in both of my hands!"

Anxiety hold a laugh and say "Awn sweetheart, I am sorry, but this is physically impossible." Roman bring both of his hands on Anxiety cheeks.

"Oh really? Because I think I just did" Roman voice softened looking into Anxiety eyes. Anxiety blush in the most darker shade of red. He looked down and answer with sass.

"Stop, I have a reputation to maintain" Roman lift the chin of Anxiety up.

"Well that's suck!" Roman lean in kissing Anxiety.

The darker persona was surprised by the kiss, but kissed back wrapping his arms around his waist. When they broke the kiss, Anxiety say "You can do everything, even tho you a clueless moron all the time" Roman chuckle  and answer "You love me!" Anxiety smiled softly "Yes I do." Roman grinned and say "I bet I can do you!" Anxiety smirked "Who said you were dominant love?" Roman become the blushing mess as Anxiety kissed him passionately. Roman answered with the same passion. At the end of this passionate kiss, Anxiety asked "Movie?" Roman nodded cuddling up to Anxiety "Yeah" They lay on Anxiety bed watching a Disney movie both in the arms of their world.

Sooo it's the end of this little One Shot! Hope you like it! I had a lot f request and I am working on them! On this I love you all!