Don't worry (Logicality)

Inspired of another prompt of @BBCanimefangirl! Hope you like it! 

**Warning: Self hate, minor depression and low self esteem**

It was a rainy day when Morality woke up gasping. He was sweating a bit and start to sob quietly. He did this nightmare, always the same. Everyone was bashing on him, even Thomas. Even if they were only dreams, they affected Morality a lot. Of course he didn't show it, he is the older one, the father, he had to take care of the others. He hated when the others were worrying about him. They all ignored that he is every single emotion. The good one, but also the bad one. It was a game that he played everyday since a few week. He slowly start thinking that the others truly hated him. It was worst and worst every time. He sigh wiping off his tears sticking a smile on his face. He get to the kitchen starting to make the breakfast. Princey was the first to enter in the kitchen "Good morning Morality!" He smiled at him and ask "What are you making?" Morality look at him faking a smile and answer softly "Morning kiddo, I am doing some pancakes" Anxiety sit at the table and was listening to his music. The Dad personality finish the pancakes as Logic walk into the kitchen. He look over at Morality smiling and sit down after. Morality handed the plate to each persona. Usually he will have say a Dad joke, it was like a tradition, but today he didn't. The others look at him confused and only ate their breakfast without asking anything. When everyone finished their plate, every persona thanked Morality before going back to their occupation about Logan who stayed to help him. Logic look at him and asked concern "Morality... Are you fine?" Morality was nervous and in his mind was yelling he wasn't. "Yeah, why you asking kiddo?" He was lying but he had a big smile on his face. Logan adjusted his glasses and say still with his concern tone "You are sure? You are acting kinda weird lately... I just wanted to make sure everything was fine..." Morality look at Logan as his mind was racing: 'Help me! Please... Do you hate me that much? Am I so bad! I... I can't support this anymore! What... What is the truth?...' but he just use his most reassuring voice with a sweet smile "Of course I am! Donut worry about me!" He put a dad joke so Logan will be convince. It worked out because Logic roll his eyes and nodded. He let Morality alone in the kitchen. He took deep breath, he couldn't breakdown... He have to resist and smile.

So it's the end! Do you want a part two? If yes comment please to let me know! Love you guys!!