It's my name (Prinxiety)

POV Anxiety

It was three in the morning and because of my insomnia I couldn't sleep, so I was in the living room listening to music. Even tho my music was pretty loud, I heard someone coming into the living room. I look up and see Princey. We could see that he was confused to see me awake. I take my headphone off looking up at him with an annoying look.

"Why are you awake at this time? Not a bit late for a 'prince'?" Princey roll his eyes and lay against the wall.

"I should ask you the same question emo nightmare."  I sigh getting up and look at him. I step closer of him

"Not of your business Sir-sing-a-lot." Our eyes meet and my heart start beating faster but I didn't show my nervousness.

"And why it isn't, angel?" When he say his last word I push him rudely on the wall. Anger was filling my eyes and say with a cold stern tone.

"Don't you dare call me like that ever again!" 

He looked at me confuse as I let him go. I walk to my room and slap the door loudly behind me. I lean against the door starting to cry. I wrap my arms around my legs as I thought how he call me. This word, this famous word was my real name. 

(Okay before I continue, this isn't really the name of Anxiety! I just made it up, because I think it suit him well! Whatever, love you all!)

I didn't deserve to have this name, it was a shame to have this name since I am not an angel. I make people suffer, I am the bad guy. That's what my inner voice was telling me everyday, every time. It was right. I didn't deserve to be call that way. Being call Angel was an honor, but I am a disgrace. I heard someone knocking on my door and it was Roman. He speak on the other side of the door with a sorry and concerned voice "Anxiety? Can I come in?" I just move out of the door and say nothing. I keep crying as he open the door. He kneel down to me and immediately apologize. 

"I... I am so sorry if I offend you... I... I didn't mean too..." I could hear in his voice that he was feeling bad about this. He caress my arm softly and ask me: "But why you don't want me to call you Angel?" He lock his eyes with mine and mine were locked in his shining with tears. I whisper with a broken voice: "Because... Because it's my name..." 

Hope you like it! I love you guys and see you next time! xox