Jealousy (Prinxiety)

It's an idea of @Jackaboy_Is_Boss so hope you like it!

POV Anxiety

I was in my room after the video we made where they forced me to shapeshift. I don't stop thinking about how Roman called Talyn cute. He find them cute and not me! I don't know why it's frustrated me like that... Everytime I am my normal self he insult me with those stupid nickname. Why don't he say good stuff to me? Why he doesn't love me? Wait what... Oh no, I love Roman... I love Roman and I am jealous as hell because he thinks that Talyn is cute. I am just a mistake either way so what's the point to get out of here? No one cares about how I feel because anxiety it's a mistake. It's a disorder who will love me? Who will care? No one. No one do. I will just stay here to containt my jealousy and pain.

-One day later-

POV Roman

It make a day that Anxiety didn't get out of his room. I started to get worried and didn't know why he stayed in there. I thought he understand the little compliment that I told him where sincere or when I use nickname it's only teasing. I knocked on the door of his room waiting for him to tell to come in. As he did I walk into the room and saw him sitting on his bed. I sit next to him and start the discussion.

"Anxiety what's wrong? It make a day you didn't come out of your room..." I say with clear concern as he sigh.

"Not-" I cut you off before you could finish.

"Don't play that game with me, I know you Anxiety, tell me what's wrong, what's the problem?" He look at me and ask me quietly.

"Why you said that Talyn was cute?" I look at him confused and then replied.

"W-what? You mean in the video? I say that to you idiot! You were shifted to Talyn, but you were still you..." I blush sightly. "You are the one I find cute"

"Really? Prove it!" He say without thinking clearly. I smirked widely.

"As you wish hot topic"

I pin him to the bed starting to kiss him passionately. He answered to the kiss softly. When I pull away he was a blushing mess. I chuckled and cupped his cheek in my hand caressing it. I lock my eyes in his "I love you Anxiety, and only you" His cheek flushed in a deep shade of red as he answered looking into my eyes "I love you too Roman" He lean in and kiss me softly. Finally, all of this was worth it.

I am alive and back!!! I love you all and hope you liked it!!