Romantic movie (Logicality)

So this is a prompt from @Blackmoon5342! I hope it will be good and you will enjoy it! 

POV Third Person

Patton and Logan were cuddling while watching a romantic movie: How to lose a guy in ten days. When it get to the part when the guy bring the girl to his parents, the dad persona started to squeal how cute it was. Logic look at the movie with confusion, he didn't understand why Morality was so happy about it. Even tho Logan wasn't good at all with emotion, he appreciate how cute Patton was. By the end of the movie, Patton was crying because it was so beautiful since he drive after her to have her back. Logan look up at Patton since he was laying on his chest. He frown at the strange reaction of Patton. He didn't understand the tears, since it end well and everyone was happy at the end. He sit up looking at Morality and ask with confusion.

"Pat? Why are you reacting this way? I don't understand, since the end his quite adequate, so why are you crying?" The dad persona wiped his tears away looking in the eyes of the logical side. He has this big fanboy smile keeping himself from fanboying.

"The all point of the movie was to lose the guy, but when he bring her to his parents house a real love start growing! It was so beautiful and then those two girls ruin everything by saying it was a bet and that she was writing an article about how to lose a guy in ten days... When she post the article, she explain how she did the biggest mistake to the most amazing guy she ever meet and then the guy decided to go get her back before it's too late and he did! It's so emotional and romantic! I love it, it's so cute!" He squealed happily and excitedly. Logan immediately ask with a serious tone while adjusting his glasses.

"How you would feel if something similar that happen in this movie happen to you?" His eyes go dreamy and were shining. 

"I would be over the moon if it ever happen to me! Why do you ask?" He tilted his head and Logan grinned softly.

"Nothing, just to know" As the movie ended, Patton get up going back to his occupation as Logan stay on the couch as his mind was running to make the perfect plan to surprised Patton. Since Logan loved poetry, he start writing a poem. 

- The moon is finally up in the sky

As I saw the stars, I got mesmerized

Since I remember seeing them in your eyes

I may not be the cutest or the sweetest

But I sure am a feeling mess with neckties

I try my best to impress you

Even tho feelings 

Are the bane of my existence 

To be true

I want you to love me even if I am not sweet

Because my Logic needs some Morality to be complete -

As he finish to write the poem and correct the error he infuse the letter with the favourite smell of Patton; pizza. He opened candle and his room putting flower petal around his own bed. When he finish to prepared his little surprise, he runned  to Patton room. He knocked on his door as Patton come open having his usual big smile. "Logan? How can I help you?" Logan took Patton hands and say "Close your eyes and follow me" He was confused, but listen to him. He closed his eyes and followed Logan. He open the door of his room and told the dad trait "Open your eyes" As he slowly open his eyes he gasped seeing the romantic outline Logan made up for him. Before he could say something, Logan hand him the letter. He read it as he tear up of happiness to see that he loved him and the little pun he made. Also then, he didn't have the time to talk that Logan pulled him into a passionate kiss. Patton answer with the same amount of passion. He couldn't believe it was happening to him. It was like in the movies. As they broke the kiss to breath, Logan was the first one to talk. 

"I am not really good with this, but I love you Patton and I would appreciate if our relation behaviour go farther than just being friends" 

Morality grin putting the poem away. He pushed Logan into the bed and he was on top of him. He look in his eyes and answered with this playful grin on his face.

"I love you too and I would very like if it go farther" 

He kiss him passionately pinning him to the bed. Logan answered to the kiss happy that his plan as worked out. Logan thought that emotion aren't that bad after all. 

(So the narrator will let the two lovebirds privacy to do their romantic intercourse things *wink wink*) 

Sooooooo! It's the end of this first prompt! Hope you all enjoy it! If yes don't be shy to comment below and also if you have any request or prompt for a oneshot I will be very happy to do it! See you next time everyone, I love you all!!!