Prologue

I often reflect on the time I spent with Calum during that year. Although it was just a year, it felt like a lifetime. Those times managed to be some of the best times of my life, and the worst times of my life all at once. Now, it's all just a distant memory. But no matter how long ago it was, it will always be fresh in my mind. He drove me absolutely crazy back then, in fact, I always thought he'd be the very reason I ended up in jail. He was an idiot, but he was my idiot - whether he liked it or not. I'll never understand how you can hate someone so much, but at the same time, love them so much that it hurts.

Once upon a time I confessed something to him that I never thought I would. His reponse:

"It ain't me, babe." Shrugged off and spoken like a true Calum Hood.

Even though those were very painful words at the time, I chuckle softly at the memory. After all, he is Calum Hood... what did I expect him to say?

》》》》》

A/N: Hey lovelies!
This is the prologue to my new Calum Hood fanfiction, It Ain't Me, Babe. It's mostly just a little glimpse at what this book is going to be like for the characters. Hopefully it gets you excited, because I'm super excited about writing this! Let me know what you think is going to happen, and if your excited! First Chapter will be out on Friday, if anyone is reading this lol. If you're here from Dancing On My Own, thank you so so so much! I love you guys!

-J.