his fingerprints leave trails on his skin; the blonde beauty sighing contently as jeongguk's fingertips graze every inch of him. the touch-hungry boy closing his eyes to focus solely on every point of contact between him and the other boy, "you make me happy, gukkie."

jeongguk looks up at the soft looking face that makes his world spin on its axis as calmly as it does, frowning when he realizes that his eyes are closed so he can't look into those chocolate brown orbs that make him feel at home. the younger grabs one of taehyung's smooth sides in a tight, protective grip as his other hand focuses on grazing taehyung's closed eyelids with the pad of his thumb, "open those pretty eyes of yours, baby." taehyung's eyes flutter open almost immediately and jeongguk's heart pounds in his throat; he really is so in love it hurts. jeongguk smiles softly, "there we go."

taehyung's eyes are slightly watery as he takes in the feelings encompassing him; he whimpers helplessly as he makes little grabby hands for jeongguk, and he lets a tear finally drop once the younger catches the hint and buries his head in the crook of taehyung's peach scented neck. the blonde thrusts his hips up into jeongguk's sweats, feeling the nearly rock-hard muscle inside twitching against his own member.

the blonde's tears fall on his pink dusted cheeks as the familiar heat pools in his tummy and he only holds onto jeongguk tighter, hiding his sweet face in jeongguk's raven hair even though the younger can't see him anyway.

"honey," jeongguk suddenly says, slowing his thrusts down as he nuzzles into taehyung's skin. "do i hear you crying?"

taehyung tightens his hold on jeongguk to keep him from looking at his face that is now crumbling from all the emotions building up inside of him, "n- no, i am fine. ju- just keep doing wha- what you're doing."

the younger kisses every inch of skin that he can reach from where taehyung is keeping him in place and wraps his strong arms around taehyung's waist, continuing to thrust against taehyung. the two boys cling to each other lovingly, desperately, like a lifeline. the blonde kisses jeongguk's ear as a sob escapes his lips.

jeongguk would have to be a monster to continue after hearing that, so he immediately stops and pulls away to look into the precious boy's watery eyes. he looks down at him sadly, taking the pads of his thumbs to wipe the tears surfacing, "what's this?"

the blonde huffs, frustrated with himself for ruining the mood so he takes matters into his own hands. he flips them to where he is back on top of jeongguk, straddling him and he begins to do animalistic grinds on top of his friend. desperate at this point for some sort of relief.

"tae," jeongguk tries. he goes to grip onto taehyung's hips to stop them from moving, but the blonde grabs both of jeongguk's hands and puts them over his head. "hey. wait a minute, will you?"

taehyung shakes his head, "n- no, let me finish."

"baby," jeongguk easily gets control of his hands back, and wraps his strong arms around taehyung making him fall down on top of him; they stop their grinding. the only thing they can hear is their uneven breathing and the small whimpers leaving taehyung's lips. "shh, i got you."

the blonde hiccups on an apology as he clings to the raven, "i'm so bad."

jeongguk coos at the boy, situating them so they are both laying on their sides but taehyung is still confined snugly in jeongguk's broader build. his legs sandwiching taehyung's leaner, tanned legs and his arms still wrapped around his petite frame; he makes sure that he can see that beautiful face of his.

the raven brushes some tears off of rosy cheeks as he kisses taehyung's adorable nose, "i don't think you are bad."

taehyung pouts at him, "i am."