Chapter 53

*HAYES POV*

Nash flipped out boat...

As I was underwater, I was searching for Isabel and couldn't find her cause my eyes were shut.

Them I felt something pull my shirt and when it pulled me out of the water it was Isabel

"I don't know what you're doing" she chuckled

"I'm okay"

"NASH! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!"

Nash laughed and grabbed a ball of mud and threw it at me. I grabbed him and threw him into the lake.

"Thats what you get!"

I turned around and as I was walking I felt something wet hit me on my neck.

I turned around and it was a fish.

I picked it up and thanks nash

"Thanks, I'm gonna go skin it and cook it."

His face was mad with defeat.

Isabel's grabbed my hand and we walked back to the cabin on the bottom floor door.

We took our clothes like our shirts and jeans off and laid them on the table. So I was just in my boxers and she was in her nike pro shorts and a sports bra. She wears that under everything I swear.

We took showers in spereate bathrooms. And when the hot water hit me, the stench of fish wifted in the air.

I got out once I was fresh and clean and put on my pajamas. Isabel was already in bed and she was in her usual pajama of nike basketball shorts and an old science camp shirt from her 6th grade year... I think her clothes grow bigger as she grows cause not even the things from last school year fit me and 6th grade was 5-6 years ago.

I lifted the sheets and gave my self a spot on the bed, next to Isabel. I watched a few tv shows and fell asleep with the tv remote in my hand.